Drill Size Charts - Drill bit size tables to show US Number / Letter and Fraction Inch sizes in Decimal Inch and Metric Conversions
By Chewy Applications
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
An easy-to-use set of charts for viewing various drill bit size types and their decimal inch and metric size equivalents and conversions. No typing required, just tap the required size type, and scroll through the chart to find your drill size.
Tables include common drill bit size types:
• US Number and Letter Gauge Sizes
• Fractional-Inch Sizes
• Metric Sizes
• A table with all types combined, for easy comparison of sizes
A helpful reference tool for anyone dealing with drills of various types: engineers, trades-men, students, tool makers, fitters and turners, fabricators, etc.
• Search •
Scroll up within any drill table to reveal the search bar.
• All Device Orientations Supported •
The app can be used in both landscape and portrait orientations, as well as upside-down.
• Universal App •
This app is universal; meaning you only need to buy it once to be able to install it on all your iOS devices (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
If you have suggestions, requests, or need support, feel free to contact us through the app, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Updated for iOS 9 - our apologies for those users who couldn't use the app on iOS 9 until now.
• Added Fractional Inch sizes up to 7 inches.
• Added Metric sizes up to 180mm.
• Added a table to show Fractional Inch sizes reduced down to X/64 and X/32.
• UI updated for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
• Search function: since the tables are longer now, we added a search bar at the top of all tables (scroll up to access it).
• Universal app - download it on your iPhone & iPad
• New home screen layout and info section in Settings.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Sep 24, 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chewy Applications Ltd.
- © 2015 Chewy Applications Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.