The Drilling Hydraulics provides to driller, tool pushers, engineers, chemists, students and other professionals in the petroleum industry a productivity tool helpful in drilling of oil wells for hydraulics calculations, optimization of the penetration rate and can help on the decision on selection of bit nozzles.
- Well Planning: Onshore or Offshore (riser, casing, liner and open hole). Vertical or Directional Type I.
- Drill string: 2 drill pipes, heavy weight, 2 drill collars, drilling motor and drill bit (w/ until 12 nozzles).
- Volume, capacity, strokes, hydrostatic and drilling hydraulics calculations;
- 04 mud pumps
- Surface connections: standpipe, mud hose, swivel, top drive, kelly, stands
- Choke diameter
- Elevation system weight;
- This app works with Directional Well Type I, only.
- For other features in directional wells, we recommend the "Directional Drilling Hydraulics" application available in our portfolio in the App Store.
Importing Data Files:
This app imports data files from other apps available in our portfolio on the App Store: "Drilling Simulator 1, 2 and 3", "Well Control Simulator", "MPD Simulator", "Kick Tolerance", "Leak-Off Test Simulator", "Kick Game" and "Well Control Methods"
These tools & materials are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.
- improved unit systems with set decimals
- improved pre-recorded data (iPad only)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.