This is a project for Drilling and Well Control optimized for iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and iPad Pro 12.9-inch
This is a basic drilling simulator that simulates drilling operations based in panels for kick detection, shut-in the well, stabilization of pressures and the choke operations during the well control operations using a hydraulic choke panel simulator.
Difference between our drilling simulators apps:
DRILLING SIMULATOR 1 - independent versions for iPhone and iPad (drilling, kick detection, shut-in, pressures stabilization, 1 single bubble, NO CONTROL)
DRILLING SIMULATOR 2 - designed for both iPhone and iPad (drilling, kick detection, shut-in, pressures stabilization, 1 single bubble, DIRECTIONAL/HORIZONTAL WELL, WELL CONTROL ON CHOKE PANEL WITH 1 REMOTE CHOKE)
DRILLING SIMULATOR 3 (drilling, kick detection, shut-in, pressures stabilization, MULTIPLE KICKS (3 SINGLE BUBBLES), DIRECTIONAL/HORIZONTAL WELL, WELL CONTROL ON CHOKE PANEL WITH 2 REMOTE CHOKES, STANDPIPE MANIFOLD, CHOKE MANIFOLD, FLOAT VALVE, GESTURE SWAIPE UP/DOWN TO MOVE DRILLSTRING, FAILURES SCHEDULE WITH RANDOM OPTION (Mud Pumps 1 and 2 “power end failure” or “fluid end failure”, Chokes 1 and 2 “plugged” or “washout”, One Drill Bit Nozzle “plugged” or “lost” and Drill String “washout” or “leaded”) AND SET KICK WITHOUT DRILLING NEED.
1. Driller Interface based on Pressure Gauge, Weight Indicator, Rotary Torque gauge and Geolograph.
2. Choke Interface based on Hydraulic Choke Panel.
3. Graph in full screen (with background color in black or white) for analysis.
1. Pre-recorded data view
2. Screen layout optimized for 12.9-inch iPad Pro (High Resolution)
3. Three codes (admin, instructor, student) to view the gas into the borehole, the pressure at bottom, at shoe and at bop and to enable / disable the Lag Time (by adjusting the choke to change the kill pressure and drill pipe pressure, etc).
4. Use the arrow keys on keyboard for iPad Pro to operate the choke.
1. Pre-recorded data available in the well configuration views.
2. Screen layout optimized for iPhone Plus, iPhone X and iPad Pro (High Resolution)
3. All features available without codes.
Other features also available:
A graphical very useful tool for training of roughnecks, derrickman, drillers, toolpusher, drilling engineers and students in the well control procedures.
- Well config, drilling, kick detection, shut-in and control.
- Interactive system: no pre-set methods;
- Ability to apply control methods: Driller's method, wait and weight, dynamic volumetric and static volumetric (lubricate and bleed);
- Hydraulics and Hydrostatics;
- Behavior of the kick (single bubble);
- Applied with subsea stack or surface stack;
- Set well with until 4 sections: riser, casing, liner, open hole ;
- Set Drill String with drill pipe1, drill pipe2, heavy weight, drill collar1, drill collar2
- Support for horizontal and directional wells (builder and plotter)
- Bop flow meter (volume to close and to open bop)
Others apps available on our portfolio that may be useful for you:
- Drilling Hydraulics
- Kick Tolerance
- Leak-Off Test Simulator
- Leak-Off Test Analyzer
- Well Control Methods
- Well Control Worksheets
These tools can complement (work with) this simulator by creating files which can be used in this application;
These tools & materials are provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
Please verify the tools provided by this application by yourself before you use them. Ensure you understand the impact of using these tools.
Any use you choose to make of these tools & materials is undertaken by you entirely at you own risk.
- Improved hydraulic modelling for "Dynamic Lubricate and Bleed Method" (surface bop)
- Added ability to import data files from "Drilling Hydraulics 2"
- Bug fixes (iPhone version only):
-> app crashes when tapping on disabled valves on choke manifold
-> button to import data files from other apps (our portfolio) was disabled
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.