DrinkTV is a unique content destination that celebrates all the best in drinks culture—from the bartenders who inspire us with creative recipes to the brewers, distillers and vintners who create the magical liquids in our glasses, and of course all the new friends we make along the way in our ABV adventures.
Original long and short form series will explore stories in the worlds of cocktails and spirits, beer, wine, food, comedy and lifestyle. We are partnering with breweries, distilleries, Michelin star chefs, food and drink experts, comedians, game show hosts and a plethora of storytellers across all genres that share our passion and drive for creativity, entertainment, and adventure.
Whether you want to watch Zane Lamprey as he reignites his quest to uncover the greatest drinking destinations in the world on Four Sheets, or see BrewDog founders James Watt and Martin Dickie risk life and limb brewing beers on a moving train or under the ocean on The BrewDog Show, we’ve got you covered. Want to learn cocktail secrets from the greatest mixologists around? Or play bar trivia with legendary TV host Marc Summers? You’ll find it here. DrinkTV is your destination for drinks content with a healthy sense of humor. We take quality seriously—but not ourselves.
We’re also serving up a curated selection of documentaries celebrating the best of drinks culture, from small business stories of brewers looking to stake a claim in the world of craft beer to the untold history behind absinthe and other favorite spirits.
This is liquid entertainment. This is DrinkTV.
- Monthly subscription: $2.99* auto-renewing monthly
- Yearly subscription: $29.99 (save 2 months)* auto-renewing yearly
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Terms of Service: https://drinktv.com/terms/
Homepage - https://drinktv.com/
Updated to reflect network rebrand to DrinkTV from BrewDog Network. Reflects new lower subscription price.
Ratings and Reviews
This is not an improvement
The shows are okay but not really anything I could be glued to. I was originally excited for the network because of the BrewDogs show but only one episode has come out since it’s inception. Now that they’ve upgraded the app, they have reduced the price which is a welcome addition but I can no longer Chromecast which is a big step back for me. If this weren’t a free subscription from investing in the brewery, I’d have no part of this “network.”
I love the BrewDog Network! Some great programs and excellent quality. Excited to see the return of BrewDog founders James and Martin in new episodes of their great show. The game shows are great, and I can’t wait for new shows. Highly recommend!
Very much missed the Brew Dogs and so good to see them just hope there is more than two episodes. There are some other good shows as well as on including some good educational content
- DrinkTV LLC
- 12.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2019 DrinkTV LLC
- In-App Purchases
- DrinkTV Monthly $2.99
- DrinkTV Yearly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.