DrinkAdvisor - World's Best Bars, Night Clubs & Restaurants Guide
By Rilon Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DrinkAdvisor - the world's #1 free bars, night clubs and drinks guide for frequent travelers and locals, is a application featuring outstanding number of well established bars, restaurants and night clubs, reviewed and rated by users worldwide. DrinkAdvisor is available in 9 languages, making it the only international mobile digest totally dedicated to nightlife.
- The world’s most comprehensive and constantly updated nightlife near me guide.
- Over 15 000 bars and midnight clubs reviewed and rated in 240 megacities and smaller towns in 70 countries.
- Top suggestions for nightlife in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Tokyo, Shanghai, Seoul, Sao Paolo, Sydney, Istanbul and Moscow.
- Explore the world’s party capitals nightlife and find directions to the hottest bars, clubs and restaurants around me in Las Vegas, Miami, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Chicago, Boston, Seattle, Phoenix, Houston.
- DrinkAdvisor will quickly set your location and then help you to illuminate and easily find address of bars near me or bars close to me.
- You can reveal venues by type using one of the suggested filter, i.e.: cocktail lounges, dance bars, rooftops, night clubs, outdoor terraces, karaoke bars, hookah cafes, live jazz, sport spots, strip clubs and others.
- Subscribe for your favorite venues activities – events and deals and keep it on your party radar in just one click of Like button on venue page. Now, you can always do what you Like!
- Your opinion matters! Share your opinion about spots you visited, signature cocktails you tried and ambience you experienced. This will help your friends and other users make the right choice.
- If you want to draw a house party, get some great ideas for the cocktails to prepare at home. Filter them by style, flavor, alcohol strengths, base liquor, mixer or even a method of preparation you like the most.
- Step by step cocktail making process and detailed recipes. Negroni cocktail will be great if stirred with ice. While your Daiquiri cocktail will be perfect if shaken.
Please Note that Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Really cool app !!!
“I love this thing its got lots of great spots to have a drink and has tons of quality drink information.” - by minhtri284
Great way to find bars in your area.
“This is better and faster to use than yelp. The places are all legit too. Worth checking out. Update: great as always, love the small attention to detail in the UI” - by ThatsMyHamma
What's New in Version 4.5
Minor bug fixes and design improvements
Great app to help plan your night out!
When you first open the app it will ask to allow location services, at which point it will pair you with the closest major city the app offers. However, you can click on the city name to change it to any city you want. Travel planning, anyone??
The app has a bunch of different section so you can craft your experience to your taste. My favorite section is "from the rooftops" which shows you locations that offer roof or otherwise expansive views. Good if you like a little nature with your beer haha.
In each section it will tell you how far away each place is from your current location in miles. Handy if you're looking for something close by. When you click on any restaurant's listing you'll get the place's hours, nice photos, and a description to help make your decision. The app also tells you how many app users have liked the place, and if you want you can even add your own seal of approval.
Best part is the guest reviews from other users. Let's you know just what each place has to offer.
They also have editors choose places, bough I'm not sure how hose are picked. Still a good place to start if you're having trouble picking a place.
better than expected !
hate running. Tried it when was young and always hated it. still hate it but am on another campaign to try it again since it's good for us middle-aged baabes to fight off heart disease and osteoporosis. So here i am again trying it. This app makes it a lot easier to pace myself and keep track of what i am going. Am seeing improvement in have avoided hurting my knee like I have done during my most recent attempt last autumn. would love to run a 5k without stopping will help me do it this time. hope to one day like running. They say give it six months to a year. Wish me luck!
Looking for a place to my drink on
Some good info in this app to plan out you night whether you're going to a bar to chill, having a quiet dinner with some wine or heading to a nightclub nearby. This app has all the major cities listed worldwide, so it's a great app for travelers looking for all the best spots. My favorite categories are the outdoor terraces or from the rooftops. I used this app while visiting in Shangha and picked a place nearby looking at the description and other people's opinions. I didn't know the area too well but ended up having a fun night.