By Dan Giulvezan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What are you drinking?
Sometimes you drink something that's out of this world good, other times it's where you had it or who you shared it with that makes the experience memorable. Keep track of it all with Drinkbot.
Use Drinkbot to:
- Remember the drinks you love (and even the ones you don't).
- Take photos of your drinks, settings and friends.
- Add a name, location, and notes so you can refer to them anytime.
- Share what you're drinking on Facebook, Twitter, and in email.
- Default drink types include: Beer, Cocktail, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Hot Cider, Juice, Milk / Buttermilk, Sake, Shake / Smoothie, Soda, Spirit, Tea, and Wine. Drinking something else? No problem, add your own drink types as you go.
Here are a few ideas to get you started using Drinkbot:
- Capture notes from your favorite beers at a festival, along with photos of the drinks and your friends.
- Save drink-related experiences while you're traveling and tasting new things.
- Document the ingredients of a great new cocktail you just found.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Minor bug fixes.
Loved this at first. We love trying new beers and wines and I thought this would be a good upgrade from my little notebook. Unfortunately there is no way to lock in the info and I just opened the app to add something new, only to find all of my prior entries are gone! Will not waste my time with it again.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jul 14, 2012
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Giulvezan
- © 2012 Dan Giulvezan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.