DrinkCoach is for those wanting to cut down, or simply keep an eye on, their drinking.
• The Observer UK's Top Ten Health Apps
• The Guardian UK's Top 30 iOS Apps of the Week
• Sunrise Australia's App of the Week
• NHS Health Library
• Also profiled in Sunday Star Times, Nursing Times, Huffington Post and Refinery 29
With DrinkCoach you will be able to:
• Keep track of units, calories & cost
• View & share seven day summaries of your drinking
• Book a one-to-one session with a specialist Drink Coach
• Set location and time based reminders
• Set & share goals
• Track hangovers, arguments, cravings and accidents associated with your drinking via a CBT diary
• Watch bespoke video covering mindfulness and breathing exercises to manage cravings and help you achieve your goals
+ 'Zero-Alcohol Days' highlighted in Drink Tracker overview and summaries
+ Drink Tracker overview now a 'Month-at-a-glance' screen - this helps you visualise your drinking patterns over a longer period of time
+ Share your Drink Tracker functionality - view a summary of your drinking over any period of time and save or share detailed figures straight from the app
+ Not only can you personalise the prices attached to the drinks in your tracker, but also alter the currency symbol from £ to € or $
+ New navigation to help you get to the most used screens faster
+ New links to the brand new drinkcoach.org.uk website and online booking system
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps Losing Data
The upgrade to this version of the app deleted over 12 months of tracking that I had stored in the old app. Now the app is randomly deleting stored tracking data. Not much of a “tracker” if it doesn’t actually retain data. Time to find a different app.
Very comprehensive and intelligent app. Gives an abundance of useful information and networking opportunities.
- Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol
- 33.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol (HAGA)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.