The truth is people don’t understand the guidelines that surround moderate alcohol use limits.
DrinkControl tracks and converts your alcohol intake quantities, such as glasses, bottles or cans, into the standard units of alcohol, and lets you know when you are going over the limits (set by moderate drinking guidelines) as well as how much you have spent on drinks and calories you consumed from alcohol.
Now, that’s a sobering thought.
- Monitor your alcohol consumption against moderate drinking guidelines from leading health organizations
- Track your alcohol expenses
- Know amount of alcohol calories in your drinks
- Easily manage your drinks in calendar
- Statistics and charts
- Compare alcohol use, expenses and calories with previous time period
- Get your personal infographic on drinks consumed
Extra features available with single in-app purchase:
- Get statistics for last month, quarter and year
- Customize with your favorite drinks
- Export data for use in Excel/Numbers
- Back up your data on Dropbox
Follow @DrinkControl on Twitter:
== NEW ==
- Added new Today tab appearance option with "Keep Calm" posters
- Added option to set custom backround image (for Today tab) from Files, Camera or clipboard (if image is already copied to clipboard).
- Added option in Settings tab to quickly open app-related privacy section within Settings.app.
== IMPROVED ==
- Support for screen sizes of latest iPhone models.
- Performance improvements.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed issue with text clipping in Today tab if larger accessibility font sizes are used on device.
- Fixed issue where user opt-in/out status for crash logging/analytics was not preserved between app restarts.
Ratings and Reviews
Self recording=self honesty
Really like the app. It’s simple, it gives me as much nuance as I need on volume/potency. Keeping a record of my drinking really became a catalyst for happily cutting down on consumption (in much the same way that seeing a workout heartrate app increased my caloric output...the competitive drive kicks in).
Would like to have a baseline option...like a pre-use questionnaire of drinking volume/frequency. That might increase the drive to keep improving, to keep beating my previous numbers.
Thanks for this great app! Very helpful for trying to cut down. I'm trying to get healthy - lose weight and save money. Great idea tracking the money per drink too!!! Great Incentive...
Since I can't override the official standards to be able to drink less... I changed my region from US to Germany because they are most aggressive in moderation. Limits are almost 1/2 of the US between the grams per drink (10 vs 14) and their recommendations on consumption.
Great app, but exporting data could be improved
I like this app a lot. It helps me to really understand how much alcohol I am having when I am drinking, since it accurately tracks the total amount of alcohol in each drink (e.g. A 6.5% abv IPA beer is actually 1.3 drinks). My only disappointment is that there aren't more options on exporting the data to a spreadsheet. I'd like to see cumulative daily or weekly options, not just a list of every drink that has been recorded on the app. Otherwise, it's a great app!
- 42.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017, E-protect
- In-App Purchases
- Extra features for DrinkControl $6.99
- Premium features (-25%) $4.99
- Disable ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.