Keep track of your BAC (Blood Alcohol Content) while you’re drinking with the DrinkTracker personal breathalyzer calculator app.
• As Featured in Gizmodo, Uncrate, GearFuse, The Awesomer, Urban Daddy and Trend Hunter
• AppCraver.com - Editor's Pick - "Buying DrinkTracker Breathalyzer is a no-brainer." Rated 9/10
• CrazyMikesApps.com - "Great job - a solid app that can help you stay out of jail."
• KRAPPS.com - "User-friendly and high quality iPhone breathalyzer app ... it simply rocks!"
• WhatsOniPhone.com - "Good app if you need to watch what you are drinking." Rated 4.5 out of 5
• SlapApps.com - "Definitely worth downloading." Rated 4/5
• TheiPhoneAppReview.com - "Very Useful - 8/10"
Quickly and easily keep a record of what you’ve been drinking with the fully editable one-tap drinks list - add your favourite drinks to the drinks list and sort them into any order you want.
One-time set up of personal profiles - gender, age, height, and weight - means you don’t have to constantly re-enter personal details. Just select a profile at the start of a drinking session.
DrinkTracker automatically compares your alcohol intake and your metabolic removal rate and updates your current BAC every 60 seconds. Even if the app is turned off, when it’s started again it will pick up where it left off, retaining the previous drink and profile details and then recalculating your BAC ready for the addition of more drinks.
Set a target BAC and a countdown timer shows how long before that target BAC is reached.
With support for Imperial, US and Metric measurement systems, DrinkTracker is the perfect companion for anyone planning on having a few drinks responsibly.
• BAC calculated and displayed in real time, even when the app is turned off. No manual refreshing or re-inputting required.
• Supports Imperial, US and Metric measurement systems.
• Store and retain editable profiles (age, height, weight, gender) for multiple drinkers.
• A target BAC can also be set for each profile, with a countdown timer showing how long before the target BAC is reached. BAC display is colour coded to show when BAC target has been reached.
• Add your own favourite drinks to “My Drinks” for fast and easy selection later on. All drink details are fully editable at any time. Manually sort your drink list into the order you want.
• Add drinks to the current session now or at a previous time. You can also remove drinks after they’ve been added if you make a mistake.
• Full report on current drinking session including duration, details of drinks consumed and time left to reach target BAC.
• Find your way home with Maps, search for a taxi near your current location, or access your contacts to email, text or phone someone to come and pick you up.
UPDATES: Follow us on Twitter for updates - twitter.com/DrinkTracker
We do not encourage or endorse drink driving or the excessive consumption of alcohol. BAC calculations are to be used as a guide only and should not be used to determine your suitability to drive after drinking.
• Improved compatibility with the latest iPhones and iOS versions!
• Live filtering for your drinks, profiles, and locations.
• Fixed issues with being able to use the GPS to find your current location.
This update also includes a number of under-the-hood improvements to help lay the ground work for a new major version, coming later this year!
Ratings and Reviews
It runs a little high, but cool
I'd like to cross-check the values with a good Breathalyzer, because I think the app registers a little higher than the real value. I also think a way to include how much food is in your stomach, even roughly (1/4, 1/2, etc.) would be awesome. Finally, the user interface could be cleaner with less text on it. Just buttons with ? marks beside them if you don't get it.
These little quibbles aside, the app is great and helps me get a buzz without overshooting the target. I am a more conscientious drinker now since I know how much I've had... can be hard to keep track after a few. :-)
BEST BAC Calculator in the app store!
This app is extremely accurate and uses an internationally recognized algorithm to calculate the user's BAC. Unlike most BAC apps in the app store, this app will adjust the calculations based on the time you drank each of the drinks. This is the most crucial factor and something that every other app lacks. This app also adjusts the calculations based on your body size and gender. I've used this app intensively and it is the most accurate, convenient and intuitive way to stay safe while drinking.
Interface is great, but formula is bad
They did a great job designing the app, but it's just not calculating right. I went out with a friend who is a officer last night and he continued to comment about how exaggerated the reading was. After 4 drinks, it told me I needed 11 hours before I reached the legal driving limit. The reality is that I was probably about 1-2 hours from it. According to the app, I should have woken up with a .10 BAC this morning before work. Absolutely not realistic.
I hope they update the formula that calculates the BAC so that it is realistic. I would use the app if they did.
- slappmedotcom Pty Ltd
- 3.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © slappmedotcom pty ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.