By Markku Uusitupa
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** This application is not supported anymore. Please consider alternatives. **
Drive Journal is a complete solution for keeping track of your vehicle's trips, fuel economy and service expenses.
* Smart: it learns the visited locations, and tries to fill as much information as possible automatically. This minimizes the required user input.
* Simple: It is designed to be user friendly, easy to use.
* Beautiful: It has a beautiful user interface, which is a pleasure to use. Full retina display support.
=== Features ===
• Mileage log with waypoints
• Fuel log
• Service log
• Export reports as HTML or CSV formats
• Supports multiple vehicles
• Fuel economy graph
• Dark and Light themes
Note: The application needs to learn to locations and distances first. So the first trip between locations requires manual end odometer input. Currently it doesn't use GPS for continuous tracking.
Please, leave a review to the appstore, or send direct feedback by email. This way I can ensure the high quality of the app and make it even better.
Learn more from our website. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- Fixed a device language related crash.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 25, 2013
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish
- Seller: Markku Uusitupa
- © 2011-2013 Markku Uusitupa
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.