Drive and Jump: 8-bit retro racing action
By Stephen Ceresia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- IGN: "Brilliant!"
- 148apps: "...an enjoyable romp for fans of the NES era of gaming"
- AppAdvice (4/5 stars)
- "If law enforcement catches you driving like this, you'll receive a high score... of 15-20 years IN JAIL." - Sheriff John Bunnel
Out run the cops by driving and jumping! Collect cash, but do not crash.
Inspired by the bumping and jumping NES and arcade classics, Drive and Jump features 4 different stages of retro racing recklessness!
- Simple controls, one hand play
- I think the background music is pretty cool
- There's a whale in the middle of the road... that's pretty weird!
How to play
- Tilt to drive using your iPhone/iPod/iPad accelerometer OR swipe using touch control setting
- Tap to jump!
- Stay on the road! Don't hit anything...
- UNLESS you hit a POW strip... then you are wild
- Collect money bags
Youtube video: http://bit.ly/driveandjumpvideo
Why not say hello to me on the Twitter? :) @stephenceresia
What's New in Version 1.5
- Fix for accelerometer (now using CoreMotion)
- Support for iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
- Minor bug fixes
- Updated splash and help pages
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 15, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stephen Ceresia
- © 2013 Stephen Ceresia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.