By General Motors Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Free lifetime membership!**
Maven is a more connected, seamless car sharing experience. Maven offers new cars, loaded with technology. Gas and insurance are always included, and there are no annual or application fees. Hourly rates as low as $8 + tax.
*** Why Maven?
- Free lifetime membership
- Hourly rates as low as $8 + taxes
- Gas and insurance are included
- Your phone is the key to the car
- New cars, loaded with technology (Apple CarPlay™, free unlimited 4G LTE WiFi, satellite radio, OnStar Advisors)
*** What you need to join Maven
- Be 18+ years old
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have a credit card
*** What cities is Maven in?
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
- Denver, CO
- Jersey City, NJ
- Los Angeles, CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Washington, DC
- Ann Arbor, MI
- More coming soon!
*** What cars does Maven have?
- Electric: Chevrolet Volt – from $8/hr
- Compact: Chevrolet Cruze or Spark – from $8/hr
- Sedan: Chevrolet Malibu, Buick Regal, or Cadillac ATS – from $8/hr
- SUV: Chevrolet Tahoe, GMC Yukon, or Cadillac Escalade – from $14/hr
*** How to enjoy your Maven experience
1. Find a car on your terms. Search by location or car type in the app.
2. Use your phone to access your car up to 8 minutes before your reservation starts.
3. Heat/cool the car in advance to have the car ready-to-go when you arrive.
4. Hit unlock when you’re near the car to open the doors – your phone is your key to everything.
5. Step on the brake and press the Start/Stop Engine button to start the car.
6. When you’re finished with the car, just drop it off at the same station you picked it up. Hit “End Trip” in the app to end your reservation.
*** What people are saying about Maven
“The process was so easy and the car was really clean. Loved that I didn’t have to worry about paying for gas!” – Kate B.
“Amazing service. They have great cars, very helpful and professional staff and good prices.” – Mani K.
Contact us at email@example.com or 844-HiMaven (446-2836).
What's New in Version 1.11
To make Maven better for you, we've updated our app. This update fixes a bug in the sign up process.
App is from 2011
Doesn't have Facebook connect so you have to type all your info. Asks you from drivers license up front instead of waiting for me to see what they have to offer. Marketing people don't know how to not have negative retractors. Next time you have an event to get customers that give you good feedback don't embarrass them and turn them away from a trinket or food at your advertising table. The cost of acquiring users is much higher than your $3 burrito. You have a long way to go Maven and I will forever tell everyone about my bad experience with you. What a joke.
Awful app. Terrible support.
I rented the car to go to Virginia for four days. After four days of bad cell reception, locked and unusable vehicles we returned to DC.
I was supposed to take the car back to the maven station Sunday night, where I would catch a train home to New York.
Instead I attempted to extend my reservation, which failed. I spoke to a woman who helped but told me to try again until it works.
I missed my train, thankfully the car/app started working the next morning (Monday, my first day back at work in NYC) at 5am. I bolted to New York where I was over 3 hours late for work.
I have since been charged a rate of 300$ a day for a car and an app that works part of the time. I would return the car immediately (a car I never intended to bring to New York if it weren't for a badly made app) but I have to now drive back to DC to return a car, then pay for a train?
Works well so far
It seems that they have fixed the registration. It took like 20 minutes for them to approve my application.
I only travel in the cities, so haven't encountered any APP failure due to bad cellphone signal like others mentioned.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese
- Seller: General Motors
- © General Motors Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.