DrivePro New is designed to work with Transcend's DrivePro Series.
For your own safety, do NOT operate the DrivePro or use the App while driving.
- DrivePro 50
- DrivePro 130
- DrivePro 200
- DrivePro 220
- DrivePro 230
- DrivePro 520
- DrivePro 550
1. Fix compatibility of user interface.
2. Timer synchronization enhanced.
Ratings and Reviews
It did work, once!
This app worked once for me. I loved it. Now it crashes every time I use it. I can get video onto my iPhone. And really, what’s the point of a dash cam if you can’t retrieve the video? I wish I could review the actual dash cam here to, because I would tell you not to buy it, only because the app is useless.
App Crashes Everytime On Settings
Nothing more annoying than software written by noobs. You would think they'd test it with an iPhone before they release it. If Apple made this device it would just work, these guys though, not so much. It's as if they hired a couple of 12-year olds who write the app for them.
Try to get help support no one will help finally got customer service from Richard MARTIN but did not help try to contact him for help for over a week no help awful app don’t download no support zero stars
- Transcend Information, Inc.
- 91 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Transcend Information, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.