By State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drive Smarter with State Farm® Driver Feedback™.
Driver Feedback is a free app that helps you self-assess your driving behaviors.
State Farm created Driver Feedback for drivers of all ages – from new drivers just starting out to seasoned professionals. Anyone can use this free app to find ways to improve their skills behind the wheel. No plug-in needed! Just lay your mobile device on a flat service or place it in a cup holder, hit record and start driving.
The app uses you phone’s accelerometer to measure and score three aspects of your driving behaviors: Accelerating, Braking and Cornering. Tips are offered to help you improve in these areas. The better you are at driving, the more you may be able to save on the wear and tear to your tires and vehicle.
State Farm does not collect your driving information, so the data recorded by the app will not affect your insurance rates. You don’t even need to be a State Farm customer to use Driver Feedback!
“One of 9 Cool Mobile Car Insurance Apps” - Alex Glenn, NerdWallet
· Supports multiple users – fun for comparing your driving skills with your spouse or sibling.
· Send trip results via email or SMS – great for parents of new drivers.
· Compare two trips – see if your scores are improving.
· View your trip in map view - see alerts for hard braking, sharp accelerating and harsh cornering.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
New Year, New Updates.
• Now able to export and import trips from one device to another.
• Based on your feedback, fixed minor bugs.
Like Driver Feedback? Let us know, write a review.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 01, 2016
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.