By State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Drive Smarter. State Farm® Driver Feedback™ scores your driving and gives you tips to help you drive even better.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration*, three of the riskiest driving behaviors are hard acceleration, hard deceleration, and hard swerves. So we built this app to help drivers of all ages improve in these areas.
The app’s accelerometer recording technology measures your acceleration, braking, and cornering. You’re given a score for each, as well as an overall score for each trip you record. Helpful tips make it easier for you to take your driving to the next level.
- Record driving using your device’s accelerometer and GPS location**
- View all alerts in a list view or overlaid on a map
- Compare two trips against each other (the higher score the better the driving)
- Send trip results via email and SMS
- Support for multiple users
Note: State Farm does not collect the trip information. The data recorded by this app will not impact your insurance rates.
*Klauer, S.G. Dingus, T.A., Neale, V.L., Sudweeks, J.D., and Ramsey, D.J.
“Comparing Real-World Behaviors of Drivers With High versus Low Rates of Crashes and Near-Crashes,” February 2009.
**GPS support not available for iPod Touch users.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
• Bug Fixes
• Updated End User License Agreement information
Great help in teaching 3 teen daughters how to drive better.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 04, 2015
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 9.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
- © Copyright, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.