Using modern-world technology, the app collects important driving data in order to provide you with information about the risk you encounter when you are out on the road.
Simply download the app, log in using your mobile phone number and email address, and drive like you normally would in order to:
- Capture detailed trip information (location, time of day, duration of trip and driving habits)
- Get real-time feedback on specific driving risks like speeding and sudden braking
- Receive tips to help you reduce the risk you encounter
Special for those enrolled in the Esurance DriveSense program with their auto coverage:
- Earn a personalized, safe-driving discount
View and manage your trip history right from the app and explore specific driving details.
To find out more about the program, or to see if the safe-driving discount is offered in your state, visit www.esurance.com/drivesense-mobile-app.
Questions? Give us a call at 1-888-974-3543.
- Weekly recap enhancements
- Improved/Enhanced trip details
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Your feedback is very important to us. Feel free to reach out, DSMSupport@esurance.com.
Ratings and Reviews
The cards are stacked against you.
They use every excuse to find ways to make you seems like a high risk driver to hike up your rates. Would not recommend using this app.
At least once per week the app says I’m hard braking. I’m never in that kind of a hurry where I need to hard brake for anything.
If I’m riding with my boss and he hard brakes (quite obviously so!) the app says “great driving!.”
I’m a developer. I understand what’s going on. Please fix it.
Additionally, the snarky little advice you give me when I “hard brake”... yeah, hard brake that code buddy.
What a joke
This app is a complete joke. It never registers my drives during the week only on the weekends despite contacting customer service several times. If my husband and I are together our apps will register the trips completely different. In north Texas the express lanes have higher speed limits and the app can’t differentiate between the two.
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Esurance Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.