The DRIVEtheARC app is designed for DRIVEtheARC and EVgo charging staions in Northern California.
It navigates you to the optimal stations based on your EV's cruising range and the charging station status.
- Look up charging station locations
- Find real-time charger availability
- Check the cruising range estimate based on the State of Charge (SOC) you enter
- Request navigation to the station you choose (via Google Maps)
- Input the current SOC and destination by keypad or voice
- See recommended stations located on the way to your destination
- Get a Free Charge at DRIVEtheARC staions (*) (**)
- Activate the DRIVEtheARC charger with QR code reading (*)(***)
(*) Available only for CHAdeMO users
(**) Available only designated campaign period(s)
(***) Available at DRIVEtheARC stations from 11/14/2016 onward
- Automatic SOC updates for Nissan LEAF drivers with NissanConnect Data Link Service
- View a history of your past navigation requests
- View a history of your past charging sessions at DRIVEtheARC staions
- View your charging status while charging
Download the DRIVEtheARC App now!
Find out more details about us at http://www.drivearc.com
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Horrible, extremely buggy app. It will also tell you stations are part of the arc that are not so you can not rely on the app if you need a charge.
This app does nothing but freeze your phone
No point. Can't search. Does nothing
Your expected to put your battery percentage in but doesn't find any stations. Most screens are blank. You can do better searching on maps for stations than this app. Even if you know the stations brand it still finds nothing. I'm in a major city and for weeks this hasn't worked. DO NOT USE!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.