Need a car for a few hours or a few days?
Drivy is available in 6 countries: UK, France, Germany, Spain, Austria and Belgium. With all bookings fully insured by Allianz and covered by the AA, there is nothing to worry about.
Thanks to our Drivy Open technology, many of these cars can be opened directly from the app, making the whole process much easier both for drivers and car owners.
Drivers - Have a car from a few hours to a few days.
Whether you need to get to a business meeting, visit the parents for dinner or get away for romantic weekend - we've got you covered.
- Convenient: Book a car near you, and even open it with your phone.
- Affordable: Prices start at £37 per day, with no hidden fees and no subscription.
- Adaptable: From small city cars to 4x4, from a few hours to a few days, you'll find what you need.
Car owners - Make your cars work for you and start earning money.
Switch from having a car that costs you money to having a car that pays for itself just by sharing it when you don't need it. It's that easy.
And that's just with one car, add more and manage a large fleet to build a business from an app.
- Safe: All rentals are fully insured by Allianz and covered by the AA. You won’t have to pay for anything in case of a problem.
- Flexible: Rent to whoever you want, whenever you want.
- Easy-peasy: Everything can be done from the app, from signing the contract to opening the car.
- Professionals: Manage a fleet of cars from your phone.
Find out more on www.drivy.co.uk
Do you have any feedback for us? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Have a question? Visit drivy.co.uk/help
Owners, we’ve made improvements to your experience:
- Navigate “Your cars” more quickly
- Filter by state to easily find your listings
- Use shortcuts to perform your most frequent actions
Ratings and Reviews
Drive your dream.
Not for last minute travel!!!
I am really disappointed in Drivy, I booked for a last minute trip, it accepted my payment but is not verifying my profile despite sending all the requested documents and more and it has been over 24 hours, no one picks up on the numbers including emergency numbers and it has already cost me so much in international calls. Furthermore I can’t cancel as it will charge me 50%. My entire trip is ruined when I could have just taken the bus or train !
TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT 😡
This a just a startup company that have a lot of work to do on their customer support. We rented a car through the service and the owner canceled the contract 12hrs before we were to meet him, not even giving a reason for the cancelation. “That happens” was our only consolation from support, with no help to get a different rental. I would not recommend this service until they have a better grasp on customer care.
Drive your dream.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.