By Dennis Baldwin
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
New in DroneBlocks 1.2.1
- Fix for Google logins
- Ability to switch between Google accounts
New in DroneBlocks 1.2.0:
- Users can now execute missions in mid air without needing takeoff and land blocks
- Added speed to fly forward block
- Added speed to yaw block
- New photo interval block to take X number of photos at Y interval
- New record video duration block
DroneBlocks allows users to easily program fun and useful missions using block programming with the DJI Phantom 3, DJI Phantom 4, Mavic Pro and Inspire 1. Users can drag and drop blocks onto the canvas to command their drone to follow a basic flight plan.
Coupled with the DroneBlocks curriculum, educators can teach students about all aspects of STEM. For example, lesson plan #2 is a "Dronie" mission that teaches students about geometry and determining the best angle to tilt the camera for the perfect dronie shot. Other lessons include learning how to use loops, fly in a star pattern, shoot a panorama, and much more.
You can access our curriculum bundle online for free. Just go here and enroll in the course and you'll get access to eight fun programming lessons:
DroneBlocks is currently being used in several classrooms around the country and we're looking forward to see what exciting and interesting missions our users will create!
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Google changed their authentication logic that impacted logging into DroneBlocks. This version includes a fix.
- Better handling of switching between login accounts
Love it. It is so much fun. Always works perfect.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 11, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 52.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dennis Baldwin
- © Unmanned Airlines, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.