DroneDeploy is the leading cloud-based drone software platform worldwide for aerial data, drone mapping, and 3D modeling. The free DroneDeploy app provides easy automated flight and data capture, and enables you to explore and share high quality interactive maps in the field directly from your mobile device.
Fly your DJI drone autonomously with just two taps on your iOS device. Process your imagery with DroneDeploy to generate high resolution maps and 3D models, then analyze, annotate and share your maps with others directly from within the app. Take your analysis to the next level using a growing suite of over 60 best-in-class tools from industry experts available for install within the DroneDeploy interface on the drone industry’s largest App Market.
Great for a wide range of aerial imaging and mapping applications in agriculture, construction, surveying, mining, insurance and inspection and more, DroneDeploy has empowered users to map over 10 million acres in more than 150 countries.
Compatible with DJI’s latest drones:
- Mavic Pro
- Phantom 4 Pro
- Phantom 4 Advanced
- Phantom 4
- Phantom 3 Pro
- Inspire 1 and Inspire 1 Pro (including support for the Zenmuse x5 camera)
- Matrice 100
- Matrice 200 (M200)
- Matrice 210 (M210)
- Matrice 600
Autonomous flight highlights:
- Simple flight planning
- Auto-flight and camera settings
- Automated preflight checks
- Rotate flight direction
- Auto-takeoff, flight and landing
- Live stream First Person View (FPV)
- Smart auto exposure adjustments
- Multi-flight mission support and starting waypoint selection for continued missions
- Offline flight capabilities
- Custom parameters (altitude, front and side image overlap, camera settings)
- In-app chat support (paid customers)
- Generate and view a map on your device as the drone flies (paid customers)
In-field data analysis on any device:
- Explore interactive maps and 3D models
- Measure elevation, distance & area,
- Measure volume (paid customers)
- Analyze elevation, crop health, and Point Clouds (Paid customers
- Share maps, annotations and messages
Image processing and analysis available on dronedeploy.com:
- Upload imagery from your drone’s SD card to www.dronedeploy.com to process high resolution 3D maps
- Process ground control points to create high accuracy maps and models
- Export data in the format you need
Please fly responsibly and obey all local regulations.
Find out more at www.dronedeploy.com
Please join us in improving and discussing the app at http://forum.dronedeploy.com
We have improved swapping batteries on multi-battery flights with a new splash screen that streamlines the mission flow and eliminates bugs.
We now immediately warn pilots to take over manual control when we detect that the drone has lost GPS connection and DJI switches into ATTI mode.
Plans flown offline have the correct flown status
The Precision 3D House app is disabled for unsupported drones
Intercom messages will not display during the checklist or while in flight
Flight plan share emails link to shared the flight plan
Ratings and Reviews
Menu won’t get out of the way?!
I went out two days ago to a fairly populated area and used the app w no problem. Today, I was out in an area with just 1 3G bar. (I say this because reduced service is the only difference I could see) and today, the menu wouldn’t get out of the way!!!! The little arrow on the menu would switch directions but not disappear. Thankfully I had an iPad handy and although clunky was able to get the jobs done today. Normally love this app but this problem will reduce the likelihood of others in my business using the app.
VERY frustrated. Just downloaded the app to take out for a trial run. Using on an iPhone X. It takes a dozen or more taps to get the tab to close the slide out screen. I tap everywhere around and on it. Occasionally it will close but it's random. Deleted and reinstalled the app, and hard reboot the phone. Still doing it. Unless I can close the side panel consistently the app is useless. Tried again, and several touch screen functions are not reliable. Also the top portion of the panel is hidden by the screen sensor notch of the iPhone X and frustrating because I can't see what is behind it or select it.
Very nicely done but outrageously expensive. In the past, my agency would utilize Google Earth and Litchi to build gridded search patterns when looking for “something” (law enforcement search and rescue). Drone Deploy solved the issue of having to export KML files from Google Earth but that small step comes at a HUGE price. The cost is too high for the simplicity that it provides. Looking forward to a huge price reduction then we’ll be interested in a subscription. Until then, we’ll use Litchi and Google Earth.
Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We have put a lot of thought into our product and pricing plans to come to what we think is fair for our services. We don't have any plans to provide a price reduction at this time.
- Infatics, Inc.
- 145.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © DroneDeploy 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.