DroneDeploy is the leading cloud software platform for drones, and is making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. The free DroneDeploy app provides easy automated drone flight and media capture, enabling you to generate, explore and share high-quality interactive drone maps, orthomosaics, 3D models, photos, videos and panoramas directly from your mobile device.
Fly your DJI drone autonomously with just two taps on your iOS device. Quickly process your media with DroneDeploy - even real-time LiveMaps - to generate high-resolution content that you can analyze, annotate and share with others directly from within the app. Extend DroneDeploy’s capabilities and take your analysis to the next level with over 80 apps available for install within DroneDeploy’s Platform App Market.
DroneDeploy is the leading app for aerial reality capture and is trusted by the largest names in construction, solar, energy, agriculture, surveying, mining, insurance, inspection and more. DroneDeploy has empowered users to map and analyze over 40 million acres in more than 180 countries.
Compatible with DJI's latest drones:
- Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom / Enterprise / Dual
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic Air
- Phantom 4 Pro V1 / V2
- Phantom 4
- Phantom 3 Pro / Advanced
- Inspire 2
- Inspire 1 / Pro
- Matrice 100
- Matrice 200 / 210 / 210 RTK V1
- Matrice 600
Not Compatible with the Following Hardware:
- CrystalSky Monitor and CrystalSky Integrated Display
Automate Mapping and Media Flights for DJI Drones:
- Fly and collect aerial data with easy-to-use, reliable software
- Plan and schedule repeatable flights in a few simple steps
- Disable auto-flight and resume control with a single tap
- Fly and map massive areas with high-quality resolution
- Capture imagery with a variety of cameras and sensors
- Film professional quality video autonomously
- Create spherical panoramas all within DroneDeploy
Real-Time Drone Insights with Live Map
- Capture an aerial view of your job site, field, or project immediately
- Render maps and quickly identify areas of interest - no internet or SD card required
- Make decisions and take action in real time without going back to the office
- Visualize temperature range variability and generate thermal maps over large areas
- Share maps with clients, collaborators and analysts in minutes
In-Field Data Analysis on Any Device:
- Explore Orthomosaic, NDVI, VARI, Digital Elevation Maps and 3D models
- Measure elevation, distance, volumes, surface area, and roof geometry
- Compare actual conditions to pre-construction designs with built-in tools
- Collaborate with a team through shared maps, annotations, and comments
- Get help when needed with enterprise-ready customer support (paid customers)
Cloud Photogrammetry and Processing on DroneDeploy.com:
- Wirelessly transfer images from the drone to mobile device
- Upload media directly to the DroneDeploy cloud to begin processing
- Get fast and high-resolution results without sacrificing quality
- Create accurate maps and models with ground control points
- Export data in the format you need - JPG, Geotiff, OBJ, XYZ, LAS
Find out more at www.dronedeploy.com
Please join us in improving and discussing the app at http://forum.dronedeploy.com
NEW! Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual Thermal now supported. Generate thermal LiveMaps and process both thermal + RGB maps from a single flight.
Updated to display proper notification when controller mode switches during flight.
Includes our latest fixes for speed and reliability.
Ratings and Reviews
Making Me Money$$$$
I started with DroneDeploy in 2017, it was a fun product but couldn’t find a big market for it. Fast forward to Dec 2018, found the Roof Report app within DroneDeploy and it has been a literal game changer!!!
Since we introduced Roof Reports to our two major clients, I have been flying and capturing data, every day the weather allows!!
My only regret was setting our price a little low! When I showed our client the Roof Report with 3D model, minds were blown and we were off and running!
Two wrecks while using DroneDeploy
I’ve lost two drones (Inspire 1) using DroneDeploy. I am a Professional user and was having good success with it until last October when the drone apparently lost connection and crashed. I ended up having to replace this one. On its second flight it crashed again doing the same thing. My question is, in this event shouldn’t the drone return home? Anyways, spoke with tech support each time and both times they couldn’t help, saying it’s a DJI issue. Obviously DJI support says it’s a software issue. So as the customer, I’m left with two wrecked drones and no answers. Pretty upsetting especially considering I was happy with the results up to this point.
Menu won’t get out of the way?!
I went out two days ago to a fairly populated area and used the app w no problem. Today, I was out in an area with just 1 3G bar. (I say this because reduced service is the only difference I could see) and today, the menu wouldn’t get out of the way!!!! The little arrow on the menu would switch directions but not disappear. Thankfully I had an iPad handy and although clunky was able to get the jobs done today. Normally love this app but this problem will reduce the likelihood of others in my business using the app.
- Infatics, Inc.
- 186.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © DroneDeploy 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.