DroneDeploy is the leading cloud software platform for commercial drones, and is making the power of aerial data accessible and productive for everyone. The free DroneDeploy app provides easy automated drone flight and image capture, and enables you to generate, explore and share high-quality interactive drone maps, orthomosaics and 3D models directly from your mobile device.
Fly your DJI drone autonomously with just two taps on your iOS device. Quickly process your imagery with DroneDeploy - even real-time Live Maps - to generate high-resolution maps and 3D models, analyze, annotate and share your maps with others directly from within the app. Extend DroneDeploy’s capabilities and take your analysis to the next level with over 80 apps available for install within DroneDeploy’s Platform App Market.
DroneDeploy is the ultimate app for a wide range of aerial imaging and mapping applications in construction, solar, energy, agriculture, surveying, mining, insurance, inspection and more. DroneDeploy has empowered users to map and analyze over 40 million acres in more than 180 countries.
Compatible with DJI’s latest drones:
- Mavic Pro
- Mavic Air
- Phantom 4 Pro V2
- Phantom 4 Pro / Advanced
- Phantom 4
- Phantom 3 Pro / Advanced
- Inspire 1 / Pro
- Matrice 100
- Matrice 200 / 210 /210 RTK
- Matrice 600
Not Yet Compatible with the Following Hardware:
- Mavic 2 Pro / Zoom
- Phantom 4 Pro+ V2
- Phantom 4 Pro+
Automate Mapping and Photo Flights for DJI Drones:
- Fly and collect aerial data with easy-to-use, reliable software
- Plan and schedule repeatable flights in a few simple steps
- Disable auto-flight and resume control with a single tap
- Fly and map massive areas with high-quality resolution
- Capture imagery with a variety of cameras and sensors
Real-Time Drone Insights with Live Map
- Capture an aerial view of your job site, field, or project immediately
- Render maps and quickly identify areas of interest - no internet or SD card required
- Make decisions and take action in real time without going back to the office
- Visualize temperature range variability and generate thermal maps over large areas
- Share maps with clients, collaborators, and analysts in minutes
In-Field Data Analysis on Any Device:
- Explore Orthomosaic, NDVI, VARI, Digital Elevation Maps and 3D models.
- Measure elevation, distance, volumes, surface area, and roof geometry
- Compare actual conditions to pre-construction designs with built-in tools
- Collaborate with a team through shared maps, annotations, and comments
- Get help when needed with enterprise-ready customer support (paid customers)
Cloud Photogrammetry and Processing on DroneDeploy.com:
- Wirelessly transfer images from the drone to mobile device
- Upload imagery directly to the DroneDeploy cloud to begin processing
- Get fast and high-resolution results without sacrificing quality
- Create accurate maps and models with ground control points
- Export data in the format you need - JPG, Geotiff, OBJ, XYZ, LAS
Find out more at www.dronedeploy.com
Please join us in improving and discussing the app at http://forum.dronedeploy.com
Now, in the new projects dashboard (beta) you can sort your dashboard by last updated, last created, and in alphabetical order. You can turn on Projects Beta in your dashboard settings.
We’ve also fixed a number of bugs, including fixing the restarting waypoint for battery swaps on long mission legs.
Ratings and Reviews
Menu won’t get out of the way?!
I went out two days ago to a fairly populated area and used the app w no problem. Today, I was out in an area with just 1 3G bar. (I say this because reduced service is the only difference I could see) and today, the menu wouldn’t get out of the way!!!! The little arrow on the menu would switch directions but not disappear. Thankfully I had an iPad handy and although clunky was able to get the jobs done today. Normally love this app but this problem will reduce the likelihood of others in my business using the app.
VERY frustrated. Just downloaded the app to take out for a trial run. Using on an iPhone X. It takes a dozen or more taps to get the tab to close the slide out screen. I tap everywhere around and on it. Occasionally it will close but it's random. Deleted and reinstalled the app, and hard reboot the phone. Still doing it. Unless I can close the side panel consistently the app is useless. Tried again, and several touch screen functions are not reliable. Also the top portion of the panel is hidden by the screen sensor notch of the iPhone X and frustrating because I can't see what is behind it or select it.
Very nicely done but outrageously expensive. In the past, my agency would utilize Google Earth and Litchi to build gridded search patterns when looking for “something” (law enforcement search and rescue). Drone Deploy solved the issue of having to export KML files from Google Earth but that small step comes at a HUGE price. The cost is too high for the simplicity that it provides. Looking forward to a huge price reduction then we’ll be interested in a subscription. Until then, we’ll use Litchi and Google Earth.
Hi there, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We have put a lot of thought into our product and pricing plans to come to what we think is fair for our services. We don't have any plans to provide a price reduction at this time.
- Infatics, Inc.
- 161.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © DroneDeploy 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.