By Io Normal Pty Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DroneSwarm Command is a unique real-time strategy game for iPad featuring multi-touch controls and an experience system that allows you to upgrade your drones to suit different play styles.
• Four levels and two game modes to choose from - survival and 10-minute mode.
• A detailed tutorial and training missions.
• Command three drones simultaneously, each with unique abilities.
• Level-up your drones to enable special attacks.
• Game Center achievements and leaderboards (requires internet connection).
Your three drones must work together to protect your bases and maximize your score. They are...
• The Redback, an air-superiority fighter armed with long range air-to-air missiles and possessing high speed and maneuverability.
• The Groundhog, focusing on close air support it has guns and rockets to take out ground targets and can laser designate targets for cruise missile strikes.
• The White Crane, an electronic warfare and countermeasures aircraft which can hack enemy missiles mid-flight or disable enemies with its EMP weapon.
Winner of the 2011 iFest Australian Independent Game Festival, DroneSwarm Command takes real-time strategy to a new level with controls and graphics custom designed for the iPad.
Looks great, and really fun frantic gameplay. Nice!