DroneVR - FPV for DJI drones
By Appologics UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With DroneVR you can take a seat in your DJI drone and fly like a bird. DroneVR connects to your DJI drone and renders the live video stream in stereo with lens distortion correction so that it can be viewed with a virtual reality headset for your iPhone.
Important: The free version of DroneVR supports the DJI Phantom 2 vision+. If you want support for the DJI drones Spark, Phantom 3 Standard/4K/Advanced/Pro, Phantom 4/Pro, Mavic Pro or Inspire 1 you need to activate this functionality via In-App purchase.
* Telemetry information such as battery status, speed, height and recording status is blended into the camera image in real time.
* Head-tracking so that you can controls the orientation of your camera in realtime by moving your head ! For DJI Phantom/Mavic/Spark series head tracking is supported for camera pitch. With the DJI Inspire 1 head tracking across all three axis is supported.
* Choose between two different head-up displays.
* Voice recognition to control recording and camera settings.
* Mono or stereo rendering of drone video. In stereo rendering mode advanced lens distortion compensation algorithms are supported for high quality rendering.
* Hardware accelerated video decoding for best image quality and reduced battery consumption.
* High definition video quality of 720p and 30 frames / second with Spark / Phantom 3 / 4 / Inspire 1 and up to 1080p with Mavic Pro
* Adjustable to different headsets.
* To use DroneVR you need one of the above listed DJI drones.
* To use DroneVR in stereo mode you need a virtual reality headset where you can mount your iPhone (e.g. Homido, FreeFly VR, Zeiss VR One, Cardboard). An iPhone with a screen size of at least 4.7 or 5.5 inch is recommended (iPhone 6 or 6plus). More information about recommended headsets can be found on our website.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
* Now supports video and photo capture via remote controller for DJI Spark
* Upgrade to latest DJI SDK
* Optimized for iOS11
Very fun app
I really enjoy this app, my only recommendation is to add a map so I can tell where I am, because sometimes you go get lost and have to trigger RTH or go to DJI Go
I have used everything from DJI Go 4 to Litchi and autopilot. This app rocks. The video is flawless and perfectly responsive. By far the best experience I’ve had with FPV using an iPhone 6 Plus and a cheap VR headset from Amazon for like 12 bucks. Rocked my world. Not the DJI goggles but close enough without spending 400.00 more dollars.
I highly recommend this app for Phantom 4 Pro pilots. I had to rush down the road to let my friends try it. They would not let me leave until I had exhausted all 4 of my batteries.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 07, 2017
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 133 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Appologics UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- © (c) 2015 Appologics
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard$8.99
- DJI Phantom 4$8.99
- DJI Phantom3 Professional$8.99
- DJI Mavic Pro$8.99
- DJI Phantom3 Advanced$8.99
- DJI Phantom 3 4k $8.99
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro$8.99
- DJI Inspire 1$13.99
- DJI Spark$8.99
- All in one$17.99