Drop Flip Seasons is the sequel to the addictively fun game of silly physics contraptions, Drop Flip! Move, flip and manipulate obstacles of every shape and size as you accomplish the not-so-simple task of dropping a ball into a bucket... all with a seasonal twist!
- Seasonal levels ranging from easy to near-impossible
- New levels will be released throughout the year
- Complex gameplay wrapped in colorful, minimalistic visuals
- Joyful music with catchy sound effects
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Attempt to get a “Ball-in-One” or “Ball-in-Two”
- Synchronize progress across devices via iCloud
- Made for absolutely everyone!
Just a minor maintenance update to remove ads and capturing of any personal information. Enjoy the game!
Ratings and Reviews
Drop a ball into a bucket. Sounds simple, right? It is—until this physics puzzler starts throwing all sorts of seasonal obstacles at you. Take the winter levels, for example. Stage by stage, you’ll slide trees, bounce off snowflakes, glide on candy canes, and more. Festive? Absolutely. Difficult? Definitely. Count us in!
Love these games
I love physics based puzzle games but some of them seem thrown together, glitchy and either way too easy or way too hard. The Drop Flip series are super creative and just the right amount of difficulty. The ads were pretty obnoxious, coming up after every or every other level but for such a fun game, I was more than happy to pay for the game to have them removed. My only complaint is that my favorite season is missing... Fall! I do hope an update it on the way for it.
Not enough/hard to execute instructions
There are instructions throughout the game, but it doesn’t do anything, even if I just did exactly what the game tells me to do. It looks promising as I have always been a fan of physics games like World of Goo and Max and the Magic Marker, but I never had this difficult time using those gams compared to this. Worse, if I want a reset, I have to close the entire app, as I couldn’t find/there is no on game menu that could help you back to the main screen. So frustrating!
- BorderLeap, LLC
- 120.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 BorderLeap LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Winter $0.99
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Unlock Spring $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.