Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9
• Quickly create new Microsoft Office docs within Dropbox. From the Files tab, tap the “⋯” icon and select “Create New File.”
• Comment directly on your files, and bring others into the discussion with @mentions!
• New Recents tab gives you an up-to-date look at all your recent activity
• 1Password login extension support to create or access your 1Password items
• Behind the scenes changes to make the app more reliable
Annoyed PAYING customer
I upgraded to the annual $99 storage about a month ago, and I feel this app is pretty crappy so far. I specifically purchased the extra storage so I would be able to upload videos and pictures of my baby as I take them on my phone, so the app to me was exceptionally appealing. EVERY time I try to upload a video, I get an error message that says unable to connect to the drop box server. I'm always on wifi.. So I don't know why I get this. And when it isn't not connecting it freezes and I can't do anything and I have to close and try again. PLEASE fix this. I think this is am essential app and one I hope to use all the time but as it is now, it's more frustrating than it's worth. And I paid for the extra storage! That really gets me, is that I'm paying to have this crappy app.
As a graphic designer, recording artist, and mixing engineer, I need this app (and the DropBox service) on a daily basis. I couldn't be half as productive without it.
Flawless operation - ZERO problems. Easy to use - almost effortless. Auto-upload of photos and videos is a great & useful addition. Customer support is second to none (when I did have a question, support answered it before two hours had passed).
Great app if you can read short file names!!!
Over thirty years ago when I began using Microsoft to save my files, you were severely limited to using very short file names. About 20 years ago Microsoft fixed that problem.
Unfortunately, some of the Dropbox developers are living in the dark ages. Any file name that is longer than about 24 characters (including spaces) is truncated, in the MIDDLE ("Are you a... ead this?"). This makes it extremely difficult to know which file is which when you are looking at a list of them in a folder.
When is this insanity going to end? They tell me that they are "working on", I guess along with "world peace", which isn't anywhere near resolution either.
Is there a better cloud storage service...? I would like to stay with Dropbox, but I want a service I can actually use...
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 68.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$99.99
- Pro – 3 Months$25.99