Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Access your files on any device, even if you’re offline
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
We offer in-app purchases for Dropbox Pro, which includes 1 TB of storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Dropbox Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plans are priced at $9.99USD monthly and $99.99USD yearly (pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.). To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Dropbox also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
What's New in Version 36.2
We release updates regularly, and we're always looking for ways to make things better. If you have any feedback or run into issues, come find us in our forums. We're happy to help!
• New "Sort by Size" option in the Files tab. We'll make this option easier to find in a future update.
• Fixed some broken code, mended some broken hearts.
Backup, Sync, Share!
Dropbox didn't implement it but iOS9 and now iOS10 allows us to send Dropbox files as email attachments instead of sharing their links through the default Mail app.
It's also very important to have an option to edit files using Pages, Numbers, and Keynote too. There's no way to copy/paste files from/to iCloud Drive as well.
Although Dropbox itself is one of the best cloud services, this app doesn't get more than 3 stars for now.
I just want to thank the Dropbox team for listening to the users and finally bringing back release notes!
(Instead of either not writing any details or making you go to the website to see what's changed (which was just a stupid and counterproductive idea)). Again, thanks Dropbox team!
My most important app
I love the reliability and convenience of this app. I'm able to share all of the music I'm working on with the bands, producers and artists from my phone. I love that I can listen to the songs from the app but I really think Dropbox should add a feature that allows you to put together playlists within the app. Other than that 5 stars
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 36.2
- Size: 150 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2016 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Dropbox Pro - Monthly$9.99
- Pro – 1 Year$99.99
- Dropbox Pro - Monthly Subscription$9.99
- Dropbox Pro - Annual$99.99
- Pro – 3 Months$25.99