Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9
• Quickly create new Microsoft Office docs within Dropbox. From the Files tab, tap the “⋯” icon and select “Create New File.”
• Comment directly on your files, and bring others into the discussion with @mentions!
• New Recents tab gives you an up-to-date look at all your recent activity
• 1Password login extension support to create or access your 1Password items
• Behind the scenes changes to make the app more reliable
As a graphic designer, recording artist, and mixing engineer, I need this app (and the DropBox service) on a daily basis. I couldn't be half as productive without it.
Flawless operation - ZERO problems. Easy to use - almost effortless. Auto-upload of photos and videos is a great & useful addition. Customer support is second to none (when I did have a question, support answered it before two hours had passed).
Great app for the most part
Very functional, easy to use, makes sharing large files easy, love this app except for...
you have to double delete for a file to not take up some of your space. And there's not an easy search function to find the largest files that are taking up your space.
I'm almost at max space and can't find the problem file :(
And there's not a tech team to email!
Awesome app. Great if you have a video on your camera and you just put it in your computer, upload to Dropbox, then your done. My favorite feature is the option to save to your camera roll. Great for sharing videos without having to go on iTunes
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 05, 2015
- Version: 3.9
- Size: 68.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$99.99
- Pro – 3 Months$25.99