Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.1.2
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
• Dropbox for Business users can now sign in to both their personal Dropbox and work Dropbox
Great but needs three improvements
I love the app and think it's great. Three suggestions for improvement:
1. Give us the ability to favorite a folder, not just a file.
2. Sync favorites to all devices. You're a cloud service, you sync files, why not favorites?
3. Remember which file I had open so when I return to dropbox and it refeshes, I don't have to hunt for that file again. Or better yet, don't refresh the app pnce I leave it and return back to it. This is very annoying.
Dropbox is great for saving anything you could ever want in the cloud. The app is done well and allows you to perform most action you would want.
I hope that future versions will allow you to rename files and folders as well as view deleted files like you can on the website.
Morons commenting about Rice
The comments here are regarding the stability and usage of the iOS app. But the clowns here who are crying about Condi Rice all while the CURRENT administration has done more to invade and collect your personal info. Keep crying. Drop Dropbox. No one there cares.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 10, 2014
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 23.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2013 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro 100$99.99