Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9.5
• Fixes most common crashes for users running the iOS 9 Beta
• Fix for an issue where some files would appear under the wrong month when sorted by date
I Don't Like The Automatic Uploading
I don't like to put all my photos in Dropbox, so it's kind of annoying to have it just automatically upload all your pictures there, because then it takes forever. I have over 200 photos, and while it got the majority of my photos done uploading in a day, for a good week it was just stuck on uploading 7 photos. It's tedious. You should really add an option where you can select from your camera roll and whatnot what you want uploaded rather then all the photos in your phone. :/
I think Dropbox is somewhat useful , if your busy with work files and need to share them with friends. But, my concerns are questioning. I'd like to know why when it's loading all my photos it takes forever and finally when it's on 10 photos it goes back to 145??????
I would also like to question why it won't let me see if I put my email in wrong, because it says I did and won't let me fix it.
Dropbox is a good app, but
But what would be useful is if you could buy a couple more GB without having to spend $100 a year to upgrade your account.
Also if you have more than one account, it would be helpful if Dropbox could allow you to have both of those accounts on the one app.
Otherwise, it's a good storage app to have.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 21, 2015
- Version: 3.9.5
- Size: 59.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$99.99
- Pro – 3 Months$25.99