Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Access your files on any device, even if you’re offline
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
We offer in-app purchases for Dropbox Pro, which includes 1 TB of storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Dropbox Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plans are priced at $9.99USD monthly and $99.99USD yearly (pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.). To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Dropbox also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
What's New in Version 16.2
Thanks for using Dropbox! We regularly release updates to the App Store. Get the newest features and bug fixes by updating to the latest version.
I really appreciate that this app is available. Before downloading it, it was impossible to have an organized place to store my files. I used my email acct to hold pertinent info, but it was difficult to quickly search for and access the files that I needed. Now I have one place to store files. I have not upgraded to a premier account because I only use Dropbox for important documents. The app has the option to download your pictures, but I declined because I would rather save the bytes for my documents. I use this primarily for my iPad and iPhone.
Visible File Names (iPad)
Everything integrates super, but please need a way to see longer file names on the iPad iOS. Sorting files with similar naming schemes becomes a guessing game. This is different than the iPhone, as once it is reoriented, longer names are visible. Best case scenario would be to allow dragging the file hierarchy column size from the doc viewing column. Thank you for all your development!
While I love Dropbox, there are some features that it seriously needs to be at the level of any third party apps out there.
1. Ability to upload more than one item at a time! His is a huge barrier! Takes FOREVER to upload items I've downloaded, even on wifi. I will download the same exact items in my third party apps and they download in half the time and at the same time!
2. Ability to unzip files within the app for easier filing. Such a pain to export to an unzipping program then back to Dropbox one item at a time.
3. Ability to export more than one item WITHOUT having to zip the file!!!!! This is a major pain in the rear!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 12, 2016
- Version: 16.2
- Size: 130 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2016 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$99.99
- Dropbox Pro - Monthly$9.99
- Dropbox Pro - Annual$99.99
- Pro – 3 Months$25.99
- Dropbox Pro - Monthly Subscription$9.99