Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Back up photos and videos automatically if you choose
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments
• Access your files offline
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 4.0.3
• Resolves most crashes when launching the app
Solid access to my Dropbox
The app does what it should – give me access to my Dropbox account whenever I need it. There's photo uploading and some other features, but honestly I just need it to work, and do so fast, and this gets it done.
The only way to sync your files
Downloaded Dropbox and I have never looked back. This is by far the fastest way to sync your files where ever you are when ever you want. Simple to use and just works!!
Drop box.... Come on!!Fix the music play feature!
You still haven't fixed the music player bugs!! Geez-Us!!
Fix the bug that will not allow you to start or stop music with your headphone remote, the bug that won't let you pause the track with out the app crashing, and not being able to rewind or fast forward the track with the lock screen controls. (referencing the iPhone6)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 02, 2015
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 61.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$99.99
- Pro – 3 Months$25.99