Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox is the place for your docs, photos, videos, and other files. Take Dropbox with you and stay on top of your work while you’re out and about. Share files with your team, get feedback on your work, and even make edits right from your iPhone or iPad.
• Get to your files and photos instantly while on the go
• Scan receipts, whiteboards, or documents and convert them to PDF files
• Upload photos to any folder you want, so they’re organized and easy to find
• Make files available offline, so you can work without an internet connection
• Share files with anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account
• Get feedback on your work using comments
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files directly from Dropbox
We offer in-app purchases for Dropbox Pro, which includes 1 TB of storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Dropbox Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Dropbox also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/pricing_terms
What's New in Version 11.2
Thanks for using Dropbox! We regularly release updates to the App Store. Get the newest features and bug fixes by updating to the latest version.
The BEST cloud storage / file sharing
I share a folder with a group of people, and one day a person in the group deleted the folder and didn't stop sharing, first. So, the folder was deleted for everyone due to my permission settings. I panicked until a friend told me I could just click undo. Folder restored! I can share any type of file or a whole folder (easily), I have it store my cell phone photos each time I open the app over wi-fi, and I open tons of email attachments in it. It syncs across all of my devices, and it integrates with everything I need and probably more stuff I don't know I need.
I use "open in" from DropBox weekly! I have done so for YEARS.
As a graphic designer, recording artist, and mixing engineer, I NEED this app (and the DropBox service) on a daily basis! I couldn't be half as productive without it.
I have experienced only flawless operation - ZERO problems. Easy to use - almost effortless. Auto-upload of photos and videos is a great & useful addition. Customer support is second to none (when I did have a question, support answered it before two hours had passed).
This app keeps me in touch with all my stuff right from my phone while on the go, and it enables me to do what I need without a computer. It's so helpful to be able to easily access, backup, edit, share, and collaborate on all my files and from anywhere. Love the new document scanning feature, it's a huge help.
I use Dropbox across all my devices and computers, it's become my home for life :)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 22, 2016
- Version: 11.2
- Size: 94.9 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2016 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$99.99
- Dropbox Pro - Monthly$9.99
- Pro – 3 Months$25.99
- Dropbox Pro - Annual$99.99
- Dropbox Pro - Monthly Subscription$9.99