Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dropbox lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Access any file you save to your Dropbox from all your computers, iPhone, iPad, and the web. With Dropbox you’ll always have your important memories and work with you.
• Access all your photos, docs, and videos from any device.
• 2 GB of space when you sign up — free!
• Share a link to even your biggest files — no more attachments!
• Add files to your “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
Use Dropbox to save and share photos, docs, and videos in a snap. And if something happens to your iPhone or iPad, your stuff is always safe in Dropbox!
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms
What's New in Version 3.9.1
• Improvements to Comments: you can now long press to copy; tap to open links
• Fixed an issue where old versions of modified PDFs were shown
• Small tweaks and adjustments
Great app. But needs some improvement.
Over all I love this app. Let's you organize your files across multiple devices with ease.
My only issue is that you can not select multiple files from your picture gallery to save to drop box. You have to pick one at a time which can be very time consuming and tedious. And in the app you have to do the same save one file at a time. Please fix this and let users select multiple items to save.
This app is perfect for serious musicians.
Most of the bad reviews I see on this are from people trying to use it as a photo app. I'm not really into that aspect of it. As a professional musician I love this app. It's easy to use easy to share files plenty of storage space. It's free. No-brainer. I can access my music from anywhere. I can share files publicly if I want with a simple link. I use it all the time.
App acts like it uploads pics from my iPad to DropBox, but then I go to DropBox and pics not there. It works for the most part in automatically uploading photos I've taken, but if I have a photo I've edited or downloaded from another site (in an email, in a text, from website), those photos need to be manually pushed. It's the manual push that keeps failing, even though the progress bar shows success. Grr!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 58.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Dropbox, Inc.
- © 2015 Dropbox
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro – 1 Year$99.99
- Pro – 3 Months$25.99