Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator

iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To download the free app Dropbox by Dropbox, get iTunes now.

Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.

I Have iTunes Free Download
iTunes for Mac + PC


By Dropbox


Open iTunes to buy and download apps.


Dropbox is the place for your photos, docs, videos, and other files. Files you keep in Dropbox are safely backed up and you can get to them from all your devices. It’s easy to send large files to anyone, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.

• Access your files on any device, even if you’re offline
• Create and edit Microsoft Office files from your iPhone or iPad
• Share links to your largest files without using email attachments

We offer in-app purchases for Dropbox Pro, which includes 1 TB of storage and additional features. The amount will be charged to your iTunes account and will vary by plan and country. You’ll see the total price before completing payment.
Dropbox Pro subscriptions purchased in-app renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plans are priced at $9.99USD monthly and $99.99USD yearly (pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.). To avoid renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Dropbox also offers one-month trials for monthly subscriptions.

Terms of Service:
Privacy Policy:

What's New in Version 17.2

Thanks for using Dropbox! We regularly release updates to the App Store. Get the newest features and bug fixes by updating to the latest version.


iPhone Screenshot 1
iPhone Screenshot 2
iPhone Screenshot 3
iPhone Screenshot 4
iPhone Screenshot 5
iPad Screenshot 1
iPad Screenshot 2
iPad Screenshot 3
iPad Screenshot 4
iPad Screenshot 5

Customer Reviews

Offline Does Not Work

80% of files I download for offline viewing work as expected - though they do not update as advertised. For that I must remove the file and redownload manually. The other 20% of files show up with a yellow exclamation point and never download. What gives!? All files are less than 7MB in size. This feature has been broken for a number of versions now, and I've purchased a new phone in the meantime. It is not me, it's the app/service.

Backup, Sync, Share!

Dropbox doesn't look like a native iOS app. It doesn't provide any iOS-specific feature except a few simple updates such as 3D Touch.

Dropbox didn't implement it but iOS9 and iOS10 allows us to send Dropbox files as email attachments instead of sharing their links through the default Mail app.

It's also very important to have an option to edit files using Pages, Numbers, and Keynote too. There's no way to copy/paste files from/to iCloud Drive as well.

Although Dropbox itself is one of the best cloud services, this app doesn't get more than 3 stars for now.

Used to love this app, frustrated with it now...

For some reason the app crashes every time I try to get it to upload to camera uploads. I've used this app for years and for a variety of reasons, but one of the primary reasons is to get pictures off my phone. Might be switching to Drive soon if this is not resolved in a few days.

View in iTunes
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
  • Free
  • Category: Productivity
  • Updated:
  • Version: 17.2
  • Size: 130 MB
  • Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
  • Seller:

Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

Customer Ratings

Current Version:
All Versions:

Top In-App Purchases

  1. Pro – 1 Year$99.99
  2. Dropbox Pro - Monthly$9.99
  3. Dropbox Pro - Annual$99.99
  4. Pro – 3 Months$25.99
  5. Dropbox Pro - Monthly Subscription$9.99