By Brett Yanoski
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DropCap is a game about making words from falling letters. Create as many words as you can before the clock runs out. The more complicated the word, the better the score.
Keep playing to beat your score or connect to Game Center to compete with your friends.
**IN THE NEWS**
DropCap has been featured in the following publications:
- AppsGoneFree. Your daily free app resource.
- AppZapp "Hot Deals"
We want to deliver the best possible experience with all of our games. If you encounter any bugs or want to offer us some feedback, please email us using email@example.com. If bug reporting, provide us with your iOS version, the device you're using and a detailed description of your bug/issue.
We can't offer support to reviews because we can't respond to them unfortunately so we highly recommend you email us so we can find and fix the issue for you.
Thank you for downloading!
What's New in Version 1.20
- We've added a new purple block to the mix! This block doesn't come around very often but if you use it in a word, let's just say time may be in your favor.
- You may now find that playing more words can drastically increase the points you earn.
- Added a main menu button in the results page so you can return to the primary screen with instructions and access to Game Center.
- Game now pauses when the home button is pressed.
- DropCap now works in iOS 5! You must upgrade to iOS 6 or above to use share features.
- Various other bug fixes.
Fun game that needs some extras
Once you play enough, you figure out all the "rules" that should be in the menu section. Orange and red letters get you more points. Adding instructions would be good, as would varying the game. A wild card approach would be fun; why not have a 10 second window when the most common letters are worth more points? It would also be great to see what the high scores are for others the way they are posted for solitaire games.
Love the concept of this game. It is a little tough to get in the rhythm but a challenge is always fun. Only thing is that it really needs a settings section. I would really love to see a way to turn off the volume. Even if the settings part only has that one option that'd make my rating 5 star. Really want to see that change.
Fun but sometimes crashes
Concept is great, but the app crashes a lot, sometimes in the middle of a game too.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 14, 2013
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brett Yanoski
- © 2013 Scott Haley and Brett Yanoski
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.