Dropcountr connects people and their water utilities on the mobile devices they use everyday. Dropcountr is available and convenient to customers of participating utilities on any device or desktop computer.
Download Dropcountr today to:
– Understand and manage your personal water use
– Compare usage to similar neighbors
– Set and reach water use goals
– Access valuable rebates and utility announcements
On average, users save about 9% in monthly water use – give Dropcountr a try today to save water, time and money.
– Spanish: Dropcountr now supports users who prefer Spanish as their language of choice.
– Usability improvements: some things can just be done better
– Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Property owner approved
I own a couple properties in Southern California and use Dropcountr, where I can, to keep track of water use. Easy enough to login, I get monthly emails with each properties usage and alerts when there’s a leak.
Inconsistant with data
Data drops off for weeks at a time and the email to contact for questions gives the message “forbidden” in red so the questions are unanswered. The graphs no longer look like the ones on the app pics and are much less easy to read at a glance. What happened? This app used to be great?!?
Needed in folsom
Nice update. Have been on drop counter for about 18 months now and received three leak alerts - saved me a boatload of money and a battle with customer service
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.