This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Finally, sharing made simple. Quickly host photos, screenshots, videos, songs, docs, and more, anytime, anywhere, with a simple link. Droplr for iOS makes sharing your stuff on the go quick and easy.
Upload anything to Droplr and a link to your file will be copied to your clipboard. Paste the link in an email, on Twitter, your favorite chat app, or just about anywhere to share. It’s like having your own personal file server in your pocket.
Droplr for iOS is the mobile companion for Droplr, the secure, cloud-based, file sharing service loved by millions. Get the Mac and Windows app for your desktops.
"With an incredible feature set, active development, and a sustainable business model, Droplr is our favorite way to share files, make simple annotations, and track links." - The Sweet Setup, 2015
• Unlimited storage space & file size
• View, edit, delete, and change settings for all your files on your iOS device
• AirDrop, but better—upload a file in iOS and immediately get it on your Mac or PC
• Shorten links and share files using your own custom domain
• Track views and downloads with link statistics
• iOS share extension to share from any app
• Password protect any link for ultimate sharing security
WHAT'S NEW WITH DROPLR 4
• Redesigned interface for iOS 8 including support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
• Self-destruct files—set your file to expire after one day, one week, or one month.
• Share iOS screenshots with a tap. Droplr filters screenshots from the photos in your library.
• Real-time push - Upload a file to Droplr on your desktop, it automatically appears in mobile.
• Sharing extension - Quickly share a file from any app with a sharing extension.
• In-app purchase - Upgrade to Droplr Pro via secure in-app purchase.
• Easy Twitter or email login - Log in to Droplr with Twitter or email.
What's New in Version 4.5.2
Bug fix update:
- Fixed crash when uploading photo from camera
- Fixed toolbar button display issue
Great service extremely buggy app!!
Love Droplr service and use the web and desktop version daily. However I just downloaded the iOS app and its rididled in bugs. You can't open a gif and view it the app instead crashes and exits. You can't click to upload as it crashes there too. Too many crashing and exiting for it to be really usable. Hopefully those bugs will be squashed very soon.
Edit: latest update did not completely fix missing toolbar buttons.
Needs so many fixes. For people paying for this service, having such a lousy iOS app is unacceptable. Launching drops gives you a white bar at the bottom, making all your controls completely hidden. Uh, why not change the bottom bar from black to white to at least get the controls visible to people needing to use the app?
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 4.5.2
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Droplr
- © Droplr
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One month of Droplr Pro$9.99
- One year of Droplr Pro$99.99