By Droplr, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Droplr for iPhone and iPad is the easiest way to share images, documents, files & links on the go.
Simply tap the add button to upload a photo, shorten a link or create a note. Droplr will let you know when it has been uploaded and copy a link to your clipboard that you can paste in to emails, instant messages, Twitter, Facebook, etc…
Droplr provides handy shortcuts to email the link, post it to Twitter, copy it again or delete a drop right from your drops list.
Droplr for iPhone and iPad is the companion app to the Droplr service which includes a web-based application to manage all your drops and both a Windows and Mac app designed as the easiest sharing tool on the desktop. Check them out!
"Droplr is the original file & link sharing app that I couldn't live without. All the other imitations fall short." - Stephen Hubbard, Photographer.
* Streamlined workflow that's easy to understand and quick to use.
* Simple list and preview of all your previous drops from any location, making management of your account painless.
* Easily upload a photo to share with others.
* Take quick notes and upload them to the cloud for universal access and effortless sharing.
* Shorten links to share them and track how many visitors have clicked on them.
* View tracking - see how many people have viewed any of your drops.
* Cloud-based web application to manage all your drops and account options.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Fixes login bug where screen would freeze
- Improves iPad portrait login layout
Excellent. Beats Dropbox and cloud app
What an excellent user interface and such blazing performance. Get it.
I had used Dropbox at the start. But it was too clunky. Then I moved to cloud app. I ditched it because the app was crashing and it was also not very fast. In stark contrast I have seen droplr go from being an average app to being excellent. Therefore I shifted out to droplr.
Been using Droplr since the beginning. Fantastic. Always works and keeps getting better. Customer forums on their website offers great community and professional support.
Pro Users Beware
Existing functional problems are limiting the usefulness and feature set of Pro Account. I have seen poor customer and technical support. I contacted Droplr multiple times, and haven't received an acknowledgement or fix, in over two weeks.
If you are looking for a similar service, #dropmark is a consideration.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 05, 2013
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Droplr, LLC
- © Droplr
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.