Dropnote - coffee brewing notebook
By Maciej Oczko
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Dropnote helps you remember every coffee session! It guides you through your personalized coffee brewing process and let you save information each step that matters. Dropnote lets you even keep the tastes and aromas of brewed coffee - you can score balance, acidity, body and many more.
- Take a tour thought coffee brewing process and save new brews!
- Check out your brews history, filter it and sort to get the best coffee you've ever had!
- Pick coffee, water and weight units that you feel most familiar with!
- Personalize your coffee brewing process by picking steps and arranging them in a way you like!
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- Fixed crash after adding pre-infusion step to any method
- Improved UI in new brew form
Just beginning to experiment
Using Goshen coffee beans, I've been using the V60 pour-over method for the past 2 years w little variance at 25 gym of coffee and 365 gm of water, overall brewing time of 3:00. Today I shortened the brewing time to 2:45 to see if it had any effect. Mildly less bitter.
I like this app that allows me to record how different ratios of water to coffee affects the brewing outcome. Thanks for developing this app!
Easy to use. Would definetly recommend to any avid brewers!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Feb 28, 2017
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 39.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish
- Seller: Maciej Oczko
- © Maciej Oczko
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.