On average, 38 children die every year from heat-related deaths after being trapped inside vehicles. Even the best of parents or caregivers can unknowingly leave a sleeping baby in a car; and the end result can be injury or even death. What's even more alarming is these tragedies are on the rise. In 2018, there were 51 child hot-car fatalities – that's one every 7 days.
You need to know right away if your child has not been dropped off.
DropPop™ alerts parents and loved-ones when their child has not been dropped off when or where expected.
The only early-warning system available, DropPop™ specifically monitors the places and times your children are meant to be dropped off each day. In doing so, DropPop™ is a reliable means to ensure that you and every other adult in your child’s support system is notified if any of your children are “off schedule”. As a result, the amount of time a forgotten child could spend inside a vehicle can be reduced to just a few minutes.
A “SET AND FORGET” UTILITY
— Unlike other apps, you don’t have to start DropPop™ or remind it to remind you. DropPop™ runs in the background monitoring all your kids’ schedules.
OPTIMIZED FOR BATTERY LIFE
— A device without power is worthless. We took every step to reduce and optimize operations in order to be as respectful of battery life as possible.
NOT JUST AN ALARM SYSTEM
— DropPop™ doesn’t just rally the troops if a child is off-schedule, it also sends friendly notifications when kids arrive on time. It’s reassuring to receive a friendly notice when Dad or Grandma has gotten to your child’s destination on-time! Peace of mind is great to have.
— DropPop™ is about safety, not marketing. We ask only the info necessary for the app to function and nothing more. This is not a data-mining operation. DropPop™ is is a life-saving operation.
We want to hear from you!
In the "Support" section of DropPop's main menu, you'll find a link to our feedback page. Drop us a line and tell us how we're doing.
We never prompt you for reviews!
We love DropPop and want it to be the best it can be. We don't prompt you for reviews. If you feel generous and have a few minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance! :)
The fine print.
* DropPop can be used for free forever in "Caregiver" mode. Caregivers cannot create a drop-off schedule nor can they create a Caregiver Circle. Access to these features can be enabled with an in-app purchase to upgrade to "Guardian" mode.
* DropPop Guardian mode is a monthly service that costs $0.99 per month. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
* DropPop Guardian mode is free to try for 30 days from the time of upgrade from "Caregiver" mode.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it says
Really easy to set up schedules and it’s totally set-and-forget. Alerts me and my wife when either of us drops off our kids or picks them up. Nice to not have to call to check... just get a nice notification. We’ve had a few false alarms for not dropping off our kids but once we adjusted our estimated times, it’s been all good. At a buck a month, worth it!
Peace of mind
Provides peace of mind knowing when my kid arrives at daycare each morning. I added my wife to my circle and no matter which of us drops off, the app notifies the other person.
- Left Shoe LLC
- 12.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2019 Left Shoe, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Guardian $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.