Drops | Donate to Charity
By Give Drops LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Help others without hurting your wallet.
Drops lets you donate to charity easily and effectively. Simply signup, select a charity and shop like normal. Each time you swipe your debit or credit card, Drops will round up the purchase, and donate the spare change to a charity of your choice. Now, your morning cup of coffee for $2.50 just turned into a $3.00 purchase, with 50 cents going to your favorite non-profit.
Worried your spare change can’t make a difference?
With Drops, we’ll show you exactly how your donations are making a difference. Our partner charities send impact texts straight to your phone, including photos and a story about how your spare change was able to create change.
- Set a monthly cap on your donations.
- Donate to multiple charities at once.
- Pause donations whenever you’d like.
- See how your donations change the world.
- Choose between causes (like the environment) or specific charities.
Security and Privacy:
- All data is secured with 256-bit SSL Encryption for privacy and security. Sensitive information is stored through trusted and well-known 3rd parties employing bank grade security.
- We employ multi-factor authentication and require personal identifiers to ensure unwanted access is prevented. Accounts are routinely monitored for suspicious activity.
- We have never and will never sell, rent, or give away your personal data. Not to anyone or at any time. All transactions are aggregated and anonymized to ensure privacy.
- Bank login credentials and account + routing numbers are never stored on our servers. We limit our risk to promote your protection.
Drops is 100% free to download and use and your donations are 100% tax deductible.
What's New in Version 1.1
We cooked up some new features, fresh and ready for your enjoyment. Here's what's new:
- Bug Fixes
- Credit Card Support in Safari
- Minor Interface Updates
The Drops Team
UPDATE: App works now. Disregard below.
I tap Add Bank. I select my bank (Citibank). I enter my login credentials for Citibank. It says the link is successful. It asks me to open the Drops app. When I open the Drops app and go to the Banks and Cards settings, my bank isn't listed! Am I missing something here? I went through the above steps countless times with the same results. Either I'm doing something wrong or your app is faulty.
Makes giving easy!
This app is great! Makes charitable giving so effortless. Highly recommend
Very poor design
I don't like that this is an LLC. Something trying to get money from others giving money to charity rubs me the wrong way.