DropVox - Record Voice Memos to Dropbox
By Irradiated Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start recording. Double-tap to pause or single-tap to stop. Uploads to Dropbox automatically. It's that simple.
• Universal app, running equally well on iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
• MP3 audio files sound great while saving bandwidth and Dropbox storage.
• Accessible with VoiceOver for the visually impaired.
Imagine if your digital camera stopped and asked you to name each photo after you took it or popped up a file system for you to choose where to save it. This is how most voice recorders work on iOS; always getting in your way.
DropVox is streamlined to record and upload voice memos to Dropbox; there’s no need to name files or choose where to send them. If you need more control, DropVox might not be right for you.
Visit the DropVox Support link to read the full user guide.
DropVox requires a Dropbox account. Sign up for 2GB of FREE Dropbox storage at http://www.dropbox.com/register
Link to Dropbox using either App Folder (default; more secure) or Full Access (allows shared folders). Visit the DropVox Support for more details.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Defaults to "Full Access" when linking to Dropbox with the option of "Folder Access" (more secure) by holding on the blue "Link to Dropbox" button.
Sorry for the change and confusion. Keep the feedback coming!
MP3?! I want AAC back: it's higher quality given the same bit rate, and at this point almost as ubiquitous. At least give a choice rather than downgrading everyone.
Also, the app still doesn't allow me to cancel a recording I don't want so it doesn't upload and waste bandwidth.
It's a very nice and minimalistic app otherwise, but these two issues really kill its value.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 23, 2014
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Irradiated Software, LLC
- © 2014 Irradiated Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.