Video chat with a doctor or nurse, 24/7. For members of Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island exclusively. Examples of illnesses and injuries treated:
• Cough, sore throat, fever
• Ear or sinus pain
• Bumps, cuts, scrapes
• Eye swelling, irritation, or pain
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
• Back pain
• Mild asthma
If you use Apple Health, you can choose to share your health information with the healthcare provider during your video visit, such as heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose levels, weight, nutritional information, and respiratory rate.
We continue to improve the patient experience with these new features:
• Performance enhancements to increase reliability and speed
Ratings and Reviews
Each time i tried to connect with a doctor, starting with 3rd line, then 2nd, 1st, waiting about 25 minutes, It would show I was next then just as I was getting connected to Dr. the app would close out. Exasperating!!!
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield Of Rhode Island
- 146.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 American Well. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.