Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Dru is a vector graphics application, a page layout application and a forms design application that is very powerful and easy to use.
It only takes a few simple clicks to create eye-catching graphical products. Brochures, letters, fillable forms, logos and other graphical projects can be finished in record time.
When starting your graphical projects, there's nothing like having the right drawing tools at your finger tips. Dru has the right tools that fosters incredible creativity such as Text, Rectangle, Ellipse, Line, Rounded Rectangle, bezier path and many others.
• Object browser allows greater understanding the organization of graphical projects by instantly categorizing your project's graphical objects.
• Page browser makes for quick and easy access to multiple pages in a document, all while saving on screen real-estate.
• The Duplicate & Repeat function allows for quick and easy repetition of graphics objects by reducing the need to use multiple copy and paste commands.
• Smart Shapes such as the Polygon tool and the Star tool.
• Drop shadow and Effects tools allow the application of drop shadows and filter effects to vectors and grouped objects.
• Shape Tools provides several functions that allows the creation of new shapes from two different shapes. Supported Shape Tools are Clipping, Compound, Union, Intersection, Cutout, Outline, Exclude and Divide.
• Story Editor gives the user focused text editing.
• Text to Shape allows text objects to be converted to shape outlines.
• Forms tool allows the creation of fillable PDF forms.
• Master Pages allow the sharing of common objects among multi-pages.
• PDF documents can be imported directly, allowing forms-fields, and other graphical objects to be added and then saved to a new PDF document.
• SVG documents can be imported, allowing other graphical objects to be added and then exported to a new Dru document, a PDF document, TIFF image or HTML document.
• File can also import media types such JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PDF, PSD.
Share your creations with others using the following file export formats:
– Export PDF files
– Export Fillable-Forms as PDF or FML files
– Export JPEG, TIFF, PNG files
– Export HTML files
Dru has a modular and adaptable framework that will allow for incredible possibilities in the near future, so stay tuned and thank you for choosing Dru for your digital publishing needs.
Note: Please contact support if you have any problems or issues after purchasing. Click on the "Reporting a Bug" button at the top right of the page of our support site.
What's New in Version 1.4.5
- Enhanced SVG file Importing
- Fixed issue related to the Exclude Vector tool.
- Vector Tools now include a Divide tool.
- The New Document Window now allows the setting of a Default page type.
- Now support Drag & Dropping of images in to openned documents.
- Fixed issue related to saving placed images.
- Fixed issue related to saving a PDF file opened from the file menu.
- Fixed issue with exporting to PNG file presents a double export window.
- Fixed issue with exporting to Website creates corrupted CSS folder.
- Fixed other issues.
– Multi-Point Gradient tool. Three or more points of color are better then two.
– Clipping Shape tool. The Clipping Shape tool allows easy creation of clipping shapes that mask out areas of a shape.
– Form Field Formats. Enhance your fillable pdf forms with date, time or number fields.
- Full Screen support. Enjoy fullscreen graphics editing.
– Enhanced Image fill tool. An Image fill can now be applied to more shapes types then before.
– Sandbox support. Making your files more secure.
– Faster interface code which makes Dru more responsive when using a mouse or a finger on a touch pad.
– Quick Key Combinations allow short cuts to frequently used menu commands such as Fill, Stroke, Drop Shadow, and Effects.
- Story Editor with zoom.
– Fixed issue in several gradient properties not being saved to XVD file.
– Fixed issue when editing a text object inside of a group object
– Snap To Options are now relocated to the Toolbar
– Enhanced Forms tool. Extended Font types can now be set using the Form field options panel.
– Enhanced Group object editing for Text objects.
– Enhanced Text options will all the updating of Fonts and Sizes the Options panel tool.
– Enhanced “Convert To” tool to now support conversion of a round rectangle, Star, Polygon, to a shape that can be edited using the Points tool.