Drugs.com Medication Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records.
• Complete Drugs A – Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Personal Medication Records – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Quickly redo your recent searches. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
What's New in Version 1.45
Makes my life easier
Many doctors, nurses, hospital visits... and this app holds ALL the info about me to keep them informed. Med lists, interactions, allergies. I've always carried multiple lists with me, but now those lists are right here on my phone. I might forget lists, but I'll never forget my phone.
I have a lot medical situations, as does my family. I can't even began to count the ways this app has been of use. A stray pill on the floor? I go to the pill identifier in the app. Interactions question? App. This app is invaluable.
Most Used App
This is my most used app on my phone! As a School Nurse and Home Health Nurse, I reference this app on a daily basis.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 1.45
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Drugsite Trust
- © 2015 Drugs.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.