Drum Beats+ (Rhythm Metronome, Loops & Grooves Machine)
By Ninebuzz Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You found it! Drum Beats+ is the metronome app that improves your timing using great sounding drum beats, not a boring click.
But that’s not all. It can also help you write songs, jam with friends, or even perform live. It's a learning, jamming and performing tool that keeps getting better, just like you.
“No more annoying metronome ticks or digital click tempos!” AnthonyVilla, March 3, 2015
“Awesome sounding and authentically grooving drum loops…but also a great practice tool for timing.” Ets5017, March 10, 2015**
"Sorry drummers...but I use this on live gigs.” RBJ555, Aug. 29, 2015
“A proper replacement for your deadbeat drummer.” Rolling Stone Magazine, Dec. 14, 2011
- - -
Cheaper than a metronome, simpler than a drum machine.
• The simple design means you’ll spend more time playing, less time learning the app
• Comes with over 100 great sounding drum beats in rock, blues and other styles
• Play any beat at any tempo without changing the pitch
• Includes tempos ranging from 60 to 190 beats per minute in simple 5 bpm intervals
• "Favorite" the beats you like best so you can access them quicker
- - -
As you advance as a player, you’ll grow into the app’s advanced features.
• Improve your timing with Bar Break beats that rest for entire bars or more
• Refine your ear with beats that alternate between swing and straight feels, loud and soft volumes and beats per bar
• Export your favorite beats to other audio apps for recording, sequencing, or live performance
• Jam loud by using AirPlay to play beats through your stereo or Apple TV
• Hit the randomizer button to challenge yourself with beats you might not choose
- - -
So many drummers, so little time. Drum Beats+ includes five beat packs of different styles—100+ beats in all.
• Starter Pack. 17 essential rock, jazz, blues and electronic beats
• Hit Songs 1 Pack. 16 beats based on popular songs every guitarist should know
• Break Beats Pack. 16 bumping beats of classic funk and soul breaks
• Pop Rock 1 Pack. 12 beats spanning funk, straight ahead rock, shuffles and more
• Rhythm & Timing 1 Pack. 41 beats that alternate grooves, volumes, beats per bar and rests
• Every beat features different sounds—booming rock bass drums, snappy soul snares and more. All digitally mastered to make practicing a pleasure
- - -
No need to replace the app with a complicated drum machine, or even a drummer. Just add more drum beat packs. They start at 99 cents each—just pennies per beat! Preview them all inside the app.
• Blues 1 Pack. A mix of 14 traditional blues beats. Including straight and shuffle, sticks and brushes
• Blues 2 Pack. 15 thumping beats that dive deep into the blues
• Country 1 Pack. 14 ballads, trains, shuffles and more. Perfect for country and beyond
• Heavy Metal 1 Pack. 11 thunderous and shredtastic double-bass beats
• Jazz 1 Pack. 20 essential jazz beats masterfully played with sticks and brushes
• R&B Essentials Pack. 12 drum machine-inspired R&B beats
• Latin Jazz Pack. 20 crisp and percussive Afro-Cuban, Brazilian beats and more
• World Beats Pack. 20 world-famous beats including salsa, rumba and bossa nova
• Tambourines Pack. 10 sizzling tambourine loops in various rhythms
• Artificial 1 Pack. 16 excellent modern and vintage-sounding electronic beats
What's New in Version 3.4
Fixed AudioCopy bug.
Must have metronome
I was so tired of practicing with metronome apps, all those clicks and snaps, that I was delighted to find this group of beats to play to. I usually stick with the straight beats for running scales, but there's plenty of variety for inspiration and to aid writing songs. This is an app I use every day and is why I give it a five star rating. I do have one gripe that I know others have too. It's the fact that it only goes down to sixty beats per minute. If you want to practice a slow ballad, say at 50 bpm, then you have to set it at 100 bpm, which makes it sound too busy.
#1 for practice backbeat
If you are a dedicated guitar player, pro, semi, private, or amateur - I recommend this as the best investment to aid your progress & enjoyment..... This is Not "create your own beats" : this is "many beats, many genres done for you".
I personally bought every "extra" beat pack available as they're so inexpensive and I find at least one or two "favorite" beats in each pack.
I've been using this for a few years now, and it's the ONLY app I continue to use for practice, home jamming, and recommend to my students.
Blast of rhythms !!!
If you want to practice with the real thing, this is it. No matter what music genre you love and play, this app covers a wide variety of rhythms for your needs, giving you the chance to expand your rhythmic library with in-app purchases, from rock, pop, jazz, latin and more. It's impressive the high quality of the sounds and how useful they can be, it's the perfect companion if you don't have a drummer or percussionist on your band. I love it !!!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 346 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ninebuzz Software LLC
- © 2016 Ninebuzz Music Tech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Blues 1$0.99
- Country 1$0.99
- Heavy Metal 1$0.99
- Latin Jazz$2.99
- World Beats Pack$2.99
- Blues 2$1.99
- Jazz 1$2.99
- Artificial 1$0.99