You found it! Drum Beats+ is the metronome app that improves your timing using great sounding drum beats, not a boring click.
But that’s not all. It can also help you write songs, jam with friends, or even perform live. It's a learning, jamming and performing tool that keeps getting better, just like you.
"No more annoying metronome ticks or digital click tempos!"
"Awesome sounding and authentically grooving drum loops…but also a great practice tool for timing."
"Sorry drummers...but I use this on live gigs."
"A proper replacement for your deadbeat drummer."
— Rolling Stone Magazine
- - -
Cheaper than a metronome, simpler than a drum machine.
• The simple design means you’ll spend more time playing, less time learning the app
• Comes with over 100 great sounding drum beats in rock, blues and other styles
• Play any beat at any tempo without changing the pitch
• Includes tempos ranging from 45 to 200 beats per minute in simple 5 bpm intervals
• Favorite the beats you like best so you can access them quicker
- - -
As you advance as a player, you’ll grow into the app’s advanced features.
• Improve your timing with Bar Break beats that rest for entire bars or more
• Refine your ear with beats that alternate between swing and straight feels, loud and soft volumes and beats per bar
• Connect to GarageBand and other music apps using Inter-app Audio
• Jam loud by using BlueTooth or AirPlay to play beats through your stereo or Apple TV
• Hit the randomizer button to challenge yourself with beats you might not choose
- - -
So many drummers, so little time. Drum Beats+ includes four style packs and four training packs—100+ beats in all—with tons more via add-ons.
• Break Beats. 16 bumping beats of classic funk and soul breaks
• Hit Songs I. 16 beats based on popular songs every musician should know
• Pop Rock I. 24 beats spanning funk, straight ahead rock, shuffles and more
• R&B Essentials I: 16 excellent modern and vintage-sound electronic beats
• Rhythm, Timing, & Dynamics Packs. 41 practice beats that alternate grooves, volumes, beats per bar and rests
• Every beat features different sounds—booming rock bass drums, snappy soul snares and more. All digitally mastered to make practicing a pleasure
- - -
No need to replace the app with a complicated drum machine, or even a drummer. Just add more beats with access to our growing VIP collection. Preview everything inside the app.
Blues I, Blues II, Country I, Electronic, Funk Rock Hits, Heavy Metal I, Jazz I, Latin Jazz, Reggae Classics, Rock Beat City, Tambourines, Waltz I
New beats added weekly!
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the premium features of this app.
There are three subscription options:
1-monthly subscription for $US6.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until cancelled.
12-monthly subscription for $US23.49 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until cancelled.
Lifetime subscription for $US39.99 (or the equivalent in local currency). This is a one-time purchase that unlocks premium content permanently.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://www.ninebuzz.com/terms/
• Fine Tempo (i.e. 1 BPM) for everyone!
• Volume slider / gain bug fixed.
• ’VIP’ is now ‘Pro’.
• Cosmetic improvements.
Got requests? Send to email@example.com.
Richard & The Ninebuzz Team
Ratings and Reviews
Bap, bap boom! :-)
Look, let's be honest here. This is a totally simplistic app, it's not meant to do anything super sophisticated, but that said, it's a lot of fun and great practice tool. I love just scrolling through the different grooves and letting em' inspire a groove. Or finding a beat that fits a groove I'm working on. And it all helps with my timing and my tempo. Especially the practice section where the beats drop out for a bit and come back in. That really helps keep my playing honest and my focus sharp. All of the drum tracks sound great either in my headphones or jacked into the aux jack on my guitar amp, or jacked into my home stereo. Even through my iPhone's speakers it sounds good. They really EQ'd the sounds really well to sound great in a variety of situations. A lot of fun. Totally easy and simple to use....
Beats a Regular Click Click Click
This is a great app. I'm an old-school country and western swing guitarist and between the provided beats and the country package I have everything I need for practicing. Metronomes are much better than having something playing the chord progression a lot of the time since you can stop to work on a particular passage or fingering and pick right back up without having to restart or find your place in the chord progression. I wish you could select your own BPM instead of going by the five BPM increments the way the app is set up, and I wish it had more range in terms of tempo's. I would really rated about a 4.8 instead of 5 because of those limitations, but even so a great, great app and a lot of fun to play with.
Wish these were included with my DAW.
These are really great drum tracks, I wish these had been included in my Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)! They are really nice loops and you can just turn them on and let them go, they are so much better than a click track or a metronome to practice with. To get more, I think they are a bit expensive and wish there was an option to purchase all of them for like $10 to $15. To buy them all gets a bit expensive... Still that's no enough to drop the app from 5 Stars, this is just a great app and it works perfectly and is a perfect practice AND performance application!
The more I use this, the more I absolutely love it! It's the best!
- Ninebuzz Software LLC
- 497.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2018 Ninebuzz Software
- In-App Purchases
- Blues 1 $2.99
- Blues 2 $2.99
- Country 1 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.