Discover the best drumming experience on the App Store!
Looking for an app to learn how to play drums? Or just want to have fun making music? Drums is the perfect app for you
Play like a real drummer in no time! It’s very simple to use, with ultra realistic sound and feel. Everything has been made for you to feel like you're playing on a real drum set. Just tap and instantly hear the kick drums, cymbals, or snare drums! Practice with the lessons whether you are a beginner or a pro drummer: choose the difficulty level that suits you.
Learn thousands of song from a songbook updated every week! Come and play to practice and perfect your drumming skills so you can become a master drummer. Get all notes and rhythm perfectly to reach high score. And don’t worry, various musical genres are available: Rock, Pop, Djembe, Jazz, Metal, Hard-Rock... just pick your favorite one!
You learned new skills through the lessons and now you want to get wild? Start jamming with the free play mode. Pick the drums that suits your style: Djembe, Jazz, Rock, Dance...they all have beautiful design, and ultra realistic HD sound. Perfect for freestyle sessions! You are free to play everywhere you want and the music you like.
Learn, practice and play for hours!
- Play easily like on a real drum just by following the instructions
- Different difficulty levels so you can practice and progress
- Learn to play drums while having fun
- Discover and play hundreds of song with various musical genres: Rock, Jazz, Metal, Dance...
- New songs added in the songbook every week
FREE PLAY MODE
- Test and put into practice what you have learned
- Select the drums that correspond to your style: Djembe, Rock, Dance, Jazz, Metal...
- Ultra realistic HD sound and feel
- Create your own music. You are free to play and compose what you like
- Perfect for practicing your drums rudiments
- Load songs from the catalog to accompany you
Are you ready to become a skilled drummer? Drums is waiting for you so do not hesitate any longer!
Learn, Practice, Play.
- Subscribe for unlimited access to our Premium songs catalog and play with all Drum kits
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Have any question or suggestion regarding the app? Our support team is ready to help at email@example.com.
Hello Drummers! This new version includes some UI optimisations to enhance your experience :).
Keep writing at firstname.lastname@example.org, your feedback are everything to us! And if you like Drums, make sure to rate it on the store :)
Ratings and Reviews
Would be great if....
The app would be great if you didn’t “force” a subscription to use the full app. Yea I know, “you have to enter your card...” But let’s be real, that was by design. How about let me buy per song? To me that would be a better option. Also you should at least offer the instruments for free. Why do I need a subscription to have access to the instruments? Isn’t that they idea of the app is to be able to play the drums? So if your charging to access the drums, can I connect this into my garage band app? No, I can’t. So as a musician, it doesn’t make sense. I can see the logic behind charging for songs which would be my suggestion to you.
Previous reviewer states that it’s a forced subscription. The reply from the developer says this is optional. This is FALSE. 7.99/week. I opted for a free trial (only 3 days), as was my ONLY OPTION. Then was able to withdraw the automatic renewal to get charged. Was still supposed to have 3 days of playing.
However, when I pull the app open again, it gives me the option to get back into a free trial, but doesn’t let me play. There is absolutely no way to play without doing the free trial and paying after 3 days. This does not equal optional. Premium content is ONLY CONTENT.
This in-app purchase crap is getting old.
Developer Response ,
I can assure you that the subscription is optional!
You have to enter your credit card at the beginning of the free trial because once this period is over, if you didn't cancel your subscription, you will have to pay. So it appears that you have 3 choices: the first one is to start free trial for 3 days and then cancel the subscription. The second choice is to pay the app after the trial and the last choice is to click on "or continue with limited version" which is the free version of the app! Best regards, Alice
Don’t support App’s that force you to cancel subscriptions.
Look, App developers have to make money somehow, no one is denying that. But there is a right way and a wrong way to go about monetizing the app. I would prefer to have a limited version of the app with ad’s and limited song choices, where I have the option to pay to disable ad’s and receive songs. Forcing people to subscribe and remember to cancel in time just feels dishonest. Sure it’s a fun app without the anxiety of a subscription looking over your head.
Developer Response ,
Hi! You don't have to pay if you don't want to! We do have a free restricted version of the app. The subscription is totally optional :) Alice
- 289 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MWM SAS 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly premium pass $7.99
- Weekly Premium Pass $7.49
- Weekly premium pass $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.