Drunk Mode for the iPhone has five features:
1. Stop Drunk Dialing: Our call-blocker hides select phone contacts when you want to get drunk so you cannot drunk call these selected friends for up to 12 hours.
2. Find My Drunk: Our friend finder allows you to track your drunk friends via GPS so you don't lose them when you are out partying.
3. Breadcrumbs: Shows you where you went last night after that crazy party or bar crawl.
4. Find a Safe Ride Home: Quickly find a ride home or walking directions to your friend’s locations.
5. Hotspots: Find the best parties around you in select cities & colleges with our heat maps that display in real time how busy an area is and the girl to guy ratio.
In a nutshell; Drunk Mode doubles as both a party app and a safety app for you to find friends, stop drunk dialing and track where you went last night. With our friend finder, no more will you lose a friend after some crazy party. With our call blocker, never will you drunk dial or drunk text your friends again. Never again will you wake up with a hangover not remembering where you went last night. Drunk Mode is the drinking app that your drunken self has always dreamed of. We are a party app every Friday and Saturday and a safety app when you need it. Basically, your best friend when you go out partying and drinking.
With over 1 Million+ Users; plus being featured on MTV, Huffington Post, USA Today, Tech Crunch, BBC Radio, and Business Insider, we have enough drunken street cred to say, we are both the largest Party App & Safety App on college campuses across the US & UK... Our call blocker and find friends feature is on point, just saying ;)
Drunk Mode: Get Crazy, Stay Safe | www.DrunkMode.org
Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
crash fixes and improved our location technology
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely terrible I can’t even start an acct
This app is great hypothetically- personally, I’d love if it worked, I think that’s why anyone would download it- but I cannot even set up an “account.” In that initial account stage there are 3 options: sign in with Facebook (hell no for an app called drunken anything), sign in with Twitter (didn’t work although I tried more than half a dozen times), or create a more independent acct with a key logo (is this some credit card thing I’m not privy to? Prolly). In reality tho, none of the 3 options worked- I gave legit email, user ID (accepted), and PW (accepted) credentials but I still couldn’t even set up a basic acct. screw it. Back to the olden days of just turning off my phone when I’ve had a few too many.
This app is fantastic. Not quite sure why there are so many bad reviews
Drunk Mode is great!! I used it all last semester with my friends at college. Honestly it's the go-to app for finding my drunk friends and making sure that they are safe. I noticed a ton of bad reviews on here but I've had no complaints so far. Hotspots takes a while to load, but otherwise I love this app!
Kept Me safe!
I'm so glad this app exists. Used it especially during my college years and you know nightlife on campus can go sideways real quick. This helped me track my steps, especially when I thought I had lost or left items places, I could relocate them, and let me know when my friends got home safe. A real help!
- Launch, LLC
- 77.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 X-Mode Social, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.