Drunk Text Savior
By Rocket Tier LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of getting yourself into trouble from your drunk texts after a crazy night out? Let the Drunk Text Savior help. And with the latest update, you can now Drunk Facebook Post and Drunk Tweet!!
Avoid embarrassing situations that your crazy nightlife text messages seem to get you in by letting the Drunk Text Savior App help you analyze whether your message is suitable to be sent or not.
# Text To Speech provided by iSpeech
* Requires iPhone running iOS 4.1 or above
or any iOS Device (iPod, iPad) running iOS 5 using iMessage
Here are the ways this app can help you avoid sending a bad drunk text message:
- Photo of Recipient: See the contact photo so you know exactly who you are texting. Avoid sending the wrong message to the wrong person and ending up in the dog house.
- Large Text: The font size of your text message is much larger, so you can avoid squinting to make sure you typed your message correctly.
- Warning Meter: The warning meter will let you know when your message starts to take a turn for the worst. The meter keeps an eye out for misspelled words and curse words. We'll let you know when your anger is getting the best of you.
- Audio Playback: Avoid being a laughing stock on DamnYouAutoCorrect.com by listening to your message before you send it. That will help you avoid any embarrassing autocorrected words.
- Saved Messages: Sometimes it's best to type out a message, and save it for a later time when you can think a little clearer and there is less alcohol in your body. Save your messages and come back to them later.
- Sent Messages: This can be a lifesaver. See what damage was done the night before by going back and browsing through your sent messages.
After your message is typed and you're sure you want to send it, Drunk Text Savior will bring up the *text message with the recipient and message pre-filled for you to hit "Send".
Drunk Text Savior is NOT a messaging app, it is a "pass through" app that will analyze your message before it adds it to the devices native Messaging App.
For any issues or requests, please email our team at info@RocketTier.com
* Please let us know of any requested Updates to this app, and we will add them with time. Thanks
What's New in Version 1.3
- iOS 7 Compatible! Finally our iOS 7 family can continue to safely drunk text their hearts out.
- Tons of bug fixes.
New features coming soon! We appreciate all of our Drunk Text Savior users and want to continue to improve our app.
If you have any ideas to help make our app better, send them to us by visiting:
APP DECIDES if a text is worth sending… not you
“im testing thus drunk txt app” was send, no prob…. i wanted the app to ask me if i wanted to send it… nopers.
Call it spellcheck
I tried one thing when I got this app. Will you marry me. It said all good and I deleted immediately. I'm not sure what this warns you about besides bad typing.
this is a really good app but to make it better they need to put a switch in the app so every time you go on to your phone when your drinking it sends a note. asking if your drunk you say yes and it automatically takes you to the app
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 29, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 10.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Rocket Tier LLC
- © Copyright 2013 Rocket Tier LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.