DryLINK is the world’s first restoration app with Bluetooth connectivity to smart dehumidifiers. AND IT’S TOTALLY FREE!! With DryLINK by Phoenix you can:
Upload and Share Data with Your Team
• One Company Account with Multiple Users
• Connects by Bluetooth to Smart Dehumidifiers
• See the Last Known Location of your Smart Dehumidifiers
• Connects to the DryLINK Cloud Through your Devices Cell Service or Wi-Fi
• Stores Data Locally if no Internet is Available
• Uploads Data When an Internet Connection is Restored
• Use the Job Mapping Feature with your Devices Native Phone App
• No Usage Fees
Create and Share Drying Logs
• Automatically Import Readings from Smart Dehumidifiers
• View Data Graphically
• Manually Enter Readings From Non-Smart Dehumidifiers and Other Devices
• Create Jobs and Chambers as Needed
• Automated Event Log Shows If the Dehumidifier was Turned Off and More
• Create and Share the Drying Log Link by Text or Email
Connect to and Control Your Smart Dehumidifiers
• Get the Current Psychrometric Readings
• Turn Quiet Mode On/Off
• Enable Humidistat Mode
• Set Filter Reminders Based on Hours of Use
• Locate the Smart Dehumidifier to Which You Are Connected
• Purge the Water
• Turn the Dehumidifier On or OFF
• Check for Alerts
• Run Diagnostics Mode
And much more!
To learn more about the entire Phoenix product line please visit www.UsePhoenix.com.
Welcome to DryLINK version 1.4! This update provides the ability to see your job data graphically. View your RH, temperature, grains/lb and grain depression for your Dry Max XL dehumidifiers as a function of time over the course of an entire job or zoom in for a more detailed look. Also, you can enter your drying log entries directly from the graph for the current day or even from past days.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a game changer in the amount of money I’m saving not sending crews for daily reading for TPA’s the Equipment going pay for itself in a matter of months
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.