DRYV provides an ultra-convenient dry cleaning and laundry experience. We bring the best cleaners to your door when you need them most, powering on-demand pickup and delivery even on nights and weekends.
Here's how easy it is to DRYV:
1) Open the app
2) Schedule your pickup and delivery.
3) Submit your order.
Why people are loving DRYV:
• Night and weekend delivery. We’re at your service every day.
• We’re cashless. Your card is charged when your itemized receipt hits your inbox.
• Our top priorities are expertly cleaned laundry and satisfied, happy customers.
Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Bought as a discount voucher but will continue to use!!
Bought ok GiltCity $25 for $50 worth of dry cleaning. The service is amazing!! I'm not really a huge dry cleaning stickler but I am hooked and the convenience of pick up and drop off is amazing!! Especially in a city like Chicago where conveniences is key! Drivers have been super knowledgeable and courteous. Despite what I thought, they are entirely affordable and competitive with brick and mortar dry cleaners. I had a $50 credit and had three dresses, a down coat, three sweaters a blouse and my husbands dress coat dry cleaned and I STILL haven't used the entire $50 credit!! I will definitely continue to use even after my credits are gone :) there is a $20 minimum order but that's easy to hit, and I think it's reasonable and fair considering the drop off and pick up!
This is the absolutely worst on demand dry cleaning service on the market. If you're considering trying out his service, I would highly recommend choosing a different company. I rarely rate companies on here unless the services are absolutely terrible and feel I should let others know. Here a few reasons why I would avoid DRYV:
1. Multiple time they have missed the pick up times and then have their drivers start calling you multiple times during the work day asking where the dry cleaning is. The issue is the app clearly states the dry cleaning is with your doorman.
2. Multiple times dry cleaning is not cleaned and smells worse than you received it. You then have to resend the laundry back to get cleaned again. Completely eliminating the convenience of the service.
3. Most recently they sent me the wrong dry cleaning. I only received 1/3 of my order. I emailed them and asked for a call back, but only receive emails from various customer services reps. The reps said they are still trying to "locate" the shirts bc they sent them to the wrong person. The next day they sent one of their drivers to my front desk and he verbally harassed my amazing doorman, accusing them of losing the shirts. It has been over 2 weeks and I still do not have 6 shirts back with over $600.
The most recent incident has been the last straw and I will never use this company again.
Buyer/user avoid at all cost.
I'm deeply sorry for the problems that you've had with DRYV. While I know it was a stressful and frustrating problem to deal with when incorrect clothes were delivered to you, we were happy to report that your order did make it back to you after locating it, including the six shirts. I know that doesn't excuse the time delay on the resolution and I apologize that you and your doorman had to deal with it at all. We've added quality cleaners to our ranks since your departure and have added more steps to ensure the driver is scanning in the correct items at locations to avoid any future scenarios like the one you've had to deal with. If you're ever looking to get some items cleaned in the future, hit us up at support@DRYV.com and we'll set you up with an order or two on us.
The DRYV team
Used for months-- giving up now
I used DryV 6-7 times over the course of a few months. Convenient at the start, but I've encountered more and more problems. That paired with increasingly ineffective customer service means that it is no longer worth paying additional money per item for this service. A number of problems:
-dishonest pricing-- noticed a "expedited" charge on an order that hadn't been expedited. They fixed it when I contacted them.
-unreliable pick-up-- The first time that a driver didn't show up on time, they sent a courier immediately and gave me a $5 credit. The second time, they pretended that I had never scheduled my drop-off even after I sent them a screenshot. The third time, they barely apologized and said they couldn't send my order until the next night.
-technical glitches-- App allowed me to schedule pick-up for a time when the cleaner wasn't open. The app also showed that I was getting my dry cleaning from a different provider than the one they sent it to.
-ineffective customer service-- Only way to communicate is through email, which is unreliable at best. No option to text or to call them. For later mistakes, they barely apologized and never offered refunds or credit for mistakes that were clearly their fault.
Dry cleaning pick-up and delivery is only convenient when it is reliable. Sadly, it seems that DryV can no longer provide that service.
Very sorry for your past problems with DRYV. I know you tried us out recently again though the pickup was not made, but we'd like to get you back in for a trial run so please do check your email for our latest correspondence. We'd like to see how you like the service since we've fixed a lot of the app's problems, driver times, and the like. Let us know if there's any way we can help at email@example.com and we can assist you.
The DRYV team
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.