**You must own a Synology Router to run this app, and be running the latest SRM 1.2 to get the complete set of features.**
DS router allows you to manage you network with just a few taps whenever you want, wherever you go. Easily set up brand new Synology Routers, monitor live traffic, and protect your children's Internet activities with the comprehensive features of DS router.
Remote Management: Manage your router from anywhere.
Network Map: Easily view the status of your Mesh Wi-Fi system.
Guest Network: Create a new network separated from your primary Wi-Fi.
Traffic Monitor: Supervise real time traffic of all connected devices.
Device Prioritization: Determine which devices Internet priority.
Safe Access: Enjoy advanced parental control and security functions.
• Optimized interface display for New iPad Pro.
• Added support for showing the names of currently applied web filters.
• Set HTTPS as enabled by default.
• Fixed an issue where the application might quit unexpectedly.
• Fixed an issue where usernames might not be displayed properly when the password of the administrator account is reset from the router.
• Fixed an issue where settings might not be applied properly when Smart Connect is disabled and the password is blank.
• Fixed an issue where the Internet Schedule page might not function properly when editing.
• Fixed an issue where web filter editing functions might not work properly when accessed through profile editing.
• Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
A work in progress; why no desktop mode?
I love the router. I love my many Synology boxes - 8 and 18 drive units. I think DSM is a decent piece of Linux management software. I think SRM is a very nice porting of DSM to a router. This app, however, leaves much to be desired. What it does it does adequately. The basic overview in real-time is even quite good. The fact one cannot fully administer the router through the app - probably 60% of functions are unavailable - is highly annoying. Why can’t I access the DHCP table? Why can’t I add to the DHCP reservations? These are fairly basic admin functions. I wouldn’t mind except that there is NO WAY to access SRM via iOS except using the app. It CANNOT be reached by a browser. That is UNACCEPTABLE!!! The DSM app offers desktop mode to obviate the fact it doesn’t allow access to most functions, why doesn’t the DS Router app??? With that it would have 3-4 stars.
Great app and router
This app can already do more than most. With the latest update, they added all the features I requested. They added the ability to update, schedule and see firmware, plus detailed traffic reports. They even added device naming! 5 stars!!!!
Adding the ability to interact with or at least see installed packages would be a bonus!
Absolutely love SRM but this app needs some work. Not sure if this bug is only present for iPhone X users but on the Security tab, the first Port Forwarding rule is hidden. You only see it if you pull the list down. Would love to see this app optimized for iPhone X. For a company that makes great management software this is a little weak.
- Synology Inc.
- 86.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Synology Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.