** Make Accurate Psychiatric Diagnoses with Confidence**
** Consult Interactive Decision Trees On All devices Including The Apple Watch®**
FREE PREVIEW – View select topics to experience the 6-step diagnostic framework and interactive decision trees to discover how this app can help all health care professionals narrow down an accurate psychiatric diagnosis.
ABOUT DSM-5™ DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS HANDBOOK
All clinicians are trained to make accurate diagnoses. Beginning with the patient’s presenting symptoms, they ultimately narrow down multiple options to one condition. The DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis Handbook can play a critical role in this process by improving the diagnostic process of psychiatric conditions. Leveraging latest DSM-5 classifications from the American Psychiatric Association, users are able to use a trusted 6-step process when dealing with, sometimes unfamiliar, psych conditions.
Exclusive, integrated interactive decision trees provide a step-by-step process of asking yes or no questions to find a tentative diagnosis. When the initial diagnosis is reached, tables of differential diagnoses are presented to help confirm or present new options.
• Interactive decision trees for narrowing down psychiatric diagnoses
• Algorithms for enhanced assessment
• The latest DSM-5 classifications and ICD-10 codes
• Helpful tables of differential diagnoses
• Detailed entries featuring definitions for each psychiatric condition
• Expansive guidance on all 6 steps of the differential diagnosis process
• Advanced Search to help find topics quickly
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
Author: Michael B. First, MD
Publisher: American Psychiatric Association Publishing
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
This latest update provides interface upgrades to help enhance the performance of your app.
If you have further questions about the new features, please contact Unbound Medicine Support.
Thank you for using DSM-5 Differential Diagnosis.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your time
Developer Response ,
We regret to hear you aren't satisfied with the DSM-5 application, and encourage you to reach out to our Support team at email@example.com with any comments or concerns that we could address.
Very much need
This is an exact science..A little help goes a long way...
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear you find our application to be useful!
Purchased the full version
I’m a clinical mental health Master’s student and I just purchased the full version of the app. I hope to give a thorough review in the upcoming weeks.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- 30.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Unbound Medicine, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- DSM-5™ Differential Dx HB $69.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.