By DTE Energy Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pay your bill, enroll in a payment program, report an outage and track its restoration, all with the new DTE Energy mobile app.
Want to make a payment, analyze your energy usage, or just view your bill? The new DTE Energy mobile app makes it easy to do while on-the-go.
The DTE Energy Mobile app will give you a convenient, quick and easy way to take care of what you need because we know how important saving time can be. With as little as three clicks you can take care of almost anything – paying your bill, comparing monthly energy usage, reporting and tracking an outage, all in one convenient app.
- Sign in to view your current bill, account details and analyze your energy consumption
- Make a one-time payment or schedule future dated payments
- Manage your saved payment methods
- Get real-time account and payment related messages
- Report a power outage, and dim or flickering lights
- Report or get additional information on a gas leak or downed wire
- Track restoration progress with updates via email, text or push notification
- See what areas have outages and how many customers are affected
- Look up nearby businesses to see which have power and their contact details
- Increase security while using the app with 1Password and enabling TouchID
What's New in Version iOS App 3.11.1
Minor bug fixes
Good for reporting- crappy for updstes
We lost power at about 11:00 AM the other day and I immediately reported it (loved the app for this). The initially anticipated restoration time was 4:30,so I hooked up the generator. We had previously invited friends over for dinner, so I was hoping we would get power back by 6:00. At 4:30 the time was pushed out to 5:00 and at 5:00 it changed unknown. I filled up the generator and we took the fixings to our friends house to cook. At 9:30 i check the app again to see if I would need to get gas for the generator. The app indicated the power would be restored at 1:30 AM. Distraught I texted our neighbors to see if they had power and they said they got it back at about 5:00. If I had known that we could have cooked at home! I am not impressed!
After months of falling behind on my payments, I called DTE expecting the worst. After talking to a VERY sweet lady, she was able to put us in to a payment plan that was affordable throughout the year! She answered all my questions and made sure I understood what was going on. She also told me about the DTE App. I have not gone on the website once since downloading it!! It has everything you need/want to know about your bill and you are able to pay your bill with just a couple taps on the screen.
App didn't know my power was out in a large outage zone
Seems like the update status needs work to be more accurate. My house was right in the middle of a large outage area and my power was out. After entering my address for an outage status, it said I had no problem because my power was on. It definitely was not on, as I was sitting in my powerless house at that same moment. Then I had to report the power outage in the app manually even though I was clearly in the outage zone. That was really annoying.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 23, 2016
- Version: iOS App 3.11.1
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DTE Energy Corporate Services LLC
- © 2011 DTE Energy Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.