DU Recorder is a free, reliable, and easy-to-use stream creator and screen recorder. With DU Recorder , you can livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch and record screen videos. DU Recorder makes it easy to livestream and record content from your screen, like games, live shows, sports, and more.
- Totally FREE, NO in-app purchases
- NO ADs
- HIGH-QUALITY livestreaming and recording
- No livestream or recording time limits
Livestream to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch
Add the screen recording feature to your control center. Simply log in to your YouTube, Facebook and Twitch account, choose the settings as you want, and start livestreaming to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch via the screen recording feature! These handy options give you a better livestreaming experience:
- High-quality livestreaming, with various resolution options
- Set your livestream to public, unlisted, or private to protect privacy
- Supports Replaykit, for livestreaming directly from Replaykit-compatible games
Add the screen recording feature to your control center, tap the Record button, and choose DU Recorder to record your screen and save videos to your device. DU Recorder provides stable and fluid screen recording. With this screen recording feature, you can easily record popular mobile game videos, video calls with family and friends, and even popular live shows!
You can easily perform the following video editing operations with the screen recorder:
- Trim video/Remove the middle part of the video
If you have any comments or suggestions about DU Recorder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is appreciated!
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DURecorderOfficial
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtvNkr4kV3GAEHAFqe5UocQ
1. You can add music and text in video editing
2. Bug is fixed and system stability is improved
Ratings and Reviews
Great app-Need the other
So of course, this is an awesome app. Great graphics, awesome recorder, blah blah blah it’s awesome I agree. But on the other hand, I know you have a REGULAR du recorder for Samsung which has this thing on the side where you can press and it will show a few things you can do. Oh, and did I mention, that it’s not only live? Actually, it’s not live. So you can record videos and pause the video by tapping the icon on the left and pressing the pause button, then to keep going, press the play button. There are more things you can do with that icon, just I want you guys to please add that. I’m giving this 5 stars because THIS is also and awesome app, but I’m asking for the OTHER one on Samsung.
I’ve got some problems
Okie so it’s a pretty good app overall but I’ve got some things that I kinda want you to fix:/
1. Every time I want to start a new stream,it tells me I have to verify my account even if it’s the same day I verified it. I have to do it every time and log back into my yt on the app in order to stream again
2.Sometimes when I stream the screen on the stream goes completely black and my viewers can’t see what I’m doing
3. (This one bugs me the most) Everytime I end a stream on my own (stopping the stream intentionally) it tells me there is a system error,to reset the stream..and the stream stops like normal,I go to restart the stream but the screen recording button still says in streaming but I’m not..it doesn’t go away and I can’t stream again/record my screen until I restart my phone..otherwise it doesn’t go away..
Please try to fix these I really like this app otherwise that’s why I gave 4 stars instead of 5
Sorry for inconvenience. For problem 1 and 2, could you send us a video or link of video to email@example.com? We'll check and try to fix the problem. For problem 3, it's related to iOS system. We'll try to optimized that. Thank you for use.
I don’t like it
It is hard being an iPhone user because on Samsung there is an icon for du recorder that alows you to pause and in pause and it’s really annoying when i have to keep flipping up the screen when i stop the video and there should be a setting where you can turn off your voice AND the sounds on your phone. It is way much easier on Samsung and plz make this app more like Samsung because I’m making a certain video where i don’t want any sound in it and you should have a thing where you can pause and un pause. Can you update this? I used to have a Samsung but it broke and my grandma bought me an iPhone but i kinda miss Samsung 😞😞😞
Dear user, sorry for the inconvenience. Please adjust the phone to silent mode and record again ,then you won't hear any audio.Thank you for using DU Recorder!
- Beijing Xiaoxiong Bowang Technology Co., Ltd.
- 39.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Beijing Xiaoxiong Bowang Technology Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.